What other HH forum members have you met in person ?

Swazi

Man this sucks, I've never met a soul off this board, accept maybe Sam, and he's that's just cause he used to live in the city I live, but we've probably never met,I have met Ron Jeremy!!! and Phil Anslemo, and Booker T, I don't try and meet people, but if we're in the same place why not, when u guys meet each other do you address each other by screen name, just curious, so I can start practicing for when I do meet one of U!

Don't worry, mate. I've been watching you. In fact, I'm watching you right now. Nice pajamas.

Oh shit I forgot that me and Cousin Geoff know each other see each other often at various family functions.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this sucks, I've never met a soul off this board, accept maybe Sam, and he's that's just cause he used to live in the city I live, but we've probably never met,I have met Ron Jeremy!!! and Phil Anslemo, and Booker T, I don't try and meet people, but if we're in the same place why not, when u guys meet each other do you address each other by screen name, just curious, so I can start practicing for when I do meet one of U!

Don't worry, mate. I've been watching you. In fact, I'm watching you right now. Nice pajamas.

Oh shit I forgot that me and Cousin Geoff know each other see each other often at various family functions.

Yeah, that's pretty common knowledge, though. That'd be like Mark and Chris (Hardrockhaven, not Rycheage) letting us know they'd met each other. They're brothers, we're cousins. It's obvious.

i hooked up with Martinsane (Terry) last week and he was nice enough to drag me to his secret places in Tacoma for a day of cd scavaging, where i found a Gibby Lixx/ broke . much to terry`s dismay (LOL), but i think he came out on top with a find of the day , a cd called Pharoah / on your knees 4 song ep.

I did not notice this post. The Danimal is a geat guy and the afternoon we spent together was pure magic...

And as everyone knows James and I spent a few great scrounging days.

And as usual if anyone is ever in the greater Seattle area drop me a line and I am sure you will snag a Gibby Lixx disc. :)

Myself,the enemy and Tom met up with Jez and Jo to meet,on a break from their UK tour,Bernd and Sarah in Bedford on Friday night.

It was fantastic to finally meet the Swazi's and it was a great fookin' night...

i hooked up with Martinsane (Terry) last week and he was nice enough to drag me to his secret places in Tacoma for a day of cd scavaging, where i found a Gibby Lixx/ broke . much to terry`s dismay (LOL), but i think he came out on top with a find of the day , a cd called Pharoah / on your knees 4 song ep.

I did not notice this post. The Danimal is a geat guy and the afternoon we spent together was pure magic...

And as everyone knows James and I spent a few great scrounging days.

And as usual if anyone is ever in the greater Seattle area drop me a line and I am sure you will snag a Gibby Lixx disc. :)

The Ex's brother and father live at/near Seattle and we were scheduled to visit late this year but that's out the door for me now so I guess I won't be getting a Gibby Lixx CD anytime soon :unsure:

Wow!

I just noticed this one!

I have met BLUE CHARVEL & JOHN of KIVEL RECORDS at the KISS EXPO. Two of the coolest guys I've ever met. I also talk to JAMES STARYDER every now & then. I do hope PETE gets that H.H. reunion thing happening so I can meet a few more of you.

Thanx for the compliments on the leather jacket and starz t-shirt.

Yes, but I'd prefer Mr. Charvel until I get to know you better... ;)

Oh it's Mr now is it??. You made me call you Sir!! ;)

Only because you're English and I should have been knighted. ;)

Had a pint with the ever present Jez along with his better half Jo and Jez's mate James (the three J's) and the awesome Bernd (Swazi) yesterday. It was great to meet him finally, it was just a pity I had to leave earlier than I would have liked due to loads of stuff happening today.

But we sank a few beers (apart from one I knocked over) over a 4 hour period before I had to leave them about to tuck into a meal. But had a great chat and quite a few laughs!

Plus the beer was only £1.42 a pint!!!!

There were a few pics taken so I guess they might surface on HH at some point.

Had a pint with the ever present Jez along with his better half Jo and Jez's mate James (the three J's) and the awesome Bernd (Swazi) yesterday. It was great to meet him finally, it was just a pity I had to leave earlier than I would have liked due to loads of stuff happening today.

But we sank a few beers (apart from one I knocked over) over a 4 hour period before I had to leave them about to tuck into a meal. But had a great chat and quite a few laughs!

It was a great afternoon and evening mate - really good to see ya as usual as well as Bernd as well of course.

We had a good Friday with Bernd and his lovely wife Sarah as well. Starting off early, the beers were flowing very nicely for the majority of the time, then a phone call from the Wotster to confirm he was coming highlighted the evening even more. Really good to meet up with everyone over the weekend and hopefully we can all do it again in the near future.

Cheers Guys :drink:

It was a great afternoon and evening mate - really good to see ya as usual as well as Bernd as well of course.

We had a good Friday with Bernd and his lovely wife Sarah as well. Starting off early, the beers were flowing very nicely for the majority of the time, then a phone call from the Wotster to confirm he was coming highlighted the evening even more. Really good to meet up with everyone over the weekend and hopefully we can all do it again in the near future.

After having internet access again for a short while I would like to quickly report back as well !

It was really GREAT to finally meet Jez (and Jo), Wotty (and Diane) and Nick in person after having basically daily contact with them in the "virtual" HH world for a number of years !!

We started off in Bedford having a drink or two or three ... with Jez and were later joined by Ian (Wotty). What a phantastic evening ! :chug: Two days later we drove up to Manchester, where Nick and I had a pub afternoon planned. To my great pleasure Jez and Jo had also arranged to meet us there.

As Jez already said ... the beers were flowing nicely !! :beerbang:

What a superb time ! Thanks guys !! (Next time sort out the weather for us, though !!)

After having internet access again for a short while I would like to quickly report back as well !

It was really GREAT to finally meet Jez (and Jo), Wotty (and Diane) and Nick in person after having basically daily contact with them in the "virtual" HH world for a number of years !!

We started off in Bedford having a drink or two or three ... with Jez and were later joined by Ian (Wotty). What a phantastic evening ! :chug: Two days later we drove up to Manchester, where Nick and I had a pub afternoon planned. To my great pleasure Jez and Jo had also arranged to meet us there.

As Jez already said ... the beers were flowing nicely !! :beerbang:

What a superb time ! Thanks guys !! (Next time sort out the weather for us, though !!)

Was a really great w/e mate - Another name to add to the list of people with Hollow Legs - Bernd, the Beer legend!! :drink:

no one told me :crying:

We were in the pub drinking - You're too young!!

SR86 could not have come anyway,there was no bouncy castle in the garden.... :whistle:

:rofl2: