Favorite "G" Band

"G" Bands  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And so we come to th "G" bands.

Gave my vote to Guns N' Roses solely because "Appetite for Destruction" is still an ass-kicker to this day, an undeniable, bona fide classic in hard rock history.

OK, your turn. G-G-G-G-Go!

I'll probably be the only one to vote for Gamma Ray but they put out some damn fine releases over the years...Guild of Ages would be my next choice.... Axel has really turned me off of GNR otherwise they would rate higher.....

No You won't Man..... Kai Hansen.. Need I say anything else??? :tumbsup: Loved His work in Helloween, and love Him in Gamma Ray.....

This is a tough one 'cause Appetite is one of my fav albums of all time so it's hard to not vote for GNR but I find myself listening to Great White more then any other band listed so they got my vote. GNR and Gamma Ray are close seconds.

Yo, wassup G's... some ol'faves of mine up in this piece... :lol:

I love Gamma Ray, I still dig GNRs "Appetite" even after all these years, I like Great White, I like GWAR... this is a tough one... (plays "eenie meenie miney mo")

aaaaaaand....

GNR gets the nod!!

Yo, wassup G's... some ol'faves of mine up in this piece... :lol:

I love Gamma Ray, I still dig GNRs "Appetite" even after all these years, I like Great White, I like GWAR... this is a tough one... (plays "eenie meenie miney mo")

aaaaaaand....

GNR gets the nod!!

Yea I pretty much did the same thing Man... I STILL listen to "Appetite for Destruction" And it is STILL a DAMN good album.... I guess, cause good old Axl turned into a Nutcase over the past 10 years, I couldn't vote for them based on only ONE album, Ya know?? Hence why I chose Gamma Ray......

This was a very close one, but overall Giant just have the most sensational songs imo.

1. Giant

2. Great White

3. Gotthard

4. Gun

5. Glory

6. Guild of Ages

7. Gemini Five

... and honestly, don't really care about the rest all. :(

This is a tough one 'cause Appetite is one of my fav albums of all time so it's hard to not vote for GNR but I find myself listening to Great White more then any other band listed so they got my vote. GNR and Gamma Ray are close seconds.

I was going to post something like this so I'll just say...Backed!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...