Favorite "F" Band

"F" Bands  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And so we come to "F." Of course, some of you probably want to give me a big "F.U." for not putting your favorite band in this poll, but hey, that's what write-ins are for.

My vote goes to Firehouse. Their first two albums are nearly flawless.

Runner-up would be Fear Not. Love the crunch & attitude on that one, especially surprising for a Christian band.

OK, your turn.

My vote goes to Ace Frehley/Frehley's Comet.

Those 3 cds meant alot to me and got many many plays in my stereo back in the day.

My runnerup is Firehouse with Mark/Marcie Free being up there for me as well.

Now if Fates Warning or Fight would of been up there this might of been an even harder decision.

And so we come to "F." Of course, some of you probably want to give me a big "F.U." for not putting your favorite band in this poll, but hey, that's what write-ins are for.

No, you put my favorite band in there... :rofl2:

Seriously though, I went with Firehouse, Frontline is a close second. :banger:

Foreigner followed by Firehouse. I agree if Fates Warning were up there, they would have gotten my vote.

Tough call for me between Fear Not and Flotsam & Jetsam. I finally voted for F&J simply because I've been a fan of theirs for a longer amount of time (I only heard Fear Not for the first time a couple of years ago)

I may surprise some here by going with Lita Ford over Funny Money by a whisker. This was a tough one... Also really like Fastway and Faster Pussycat.

As far as an "F" band not included... Fear Or God (FOG) is a favorite of mine.

First poll I can't vote on. Fate and Frontline are both in my top 10 fave bands of all time and I don't know how to pick one over the other. I think of Frontline because of the catalogue, but then there's 'Scratch n' sniff', and 'Matter of attitude'... all their CDs! I can't pick one band over the other, so it's a tied vote for me.

These two are miles ahead of the rest, imo, but Firehouse and FM would be next.

• 2 weeks later...