The Worst Movie in Human History?

Rob Babcock

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just remembered a crap movie from the 80's (great movie decade that it was). "Blood Beach". Horror flick that was quite entertaining.

How about "The mangler"? One p.o.s. Stephen King movie, that one. Scary? More like laughable. A piece of office equipment trying to eat people or what agenda it had... Gee... Must admit I didn't see it all. I think someone turned it off halfway in.

How about "The mangler"? One p.o.s. Stephen King movie, that one. Scary? More like laughable. A piece of office equipment trying to eat people or what agenda it had... Gee... Must admit I didn't see it all. I think someone turned it off halfway in.

Another waste of a Stephen King movie was "Maximum Overdrive". Sucked.

That's the kind of office equipment I could use around here... <_<

The worst one I remember was Dirty Rotten Scoundrels with Steve Martin. Love Steve but that was the first and only movie in my life I had to walk out of. It was 110 degrees out but even air conditioning couldn't make me sit through any more of it. :puke:

:wtf: that is a brilliant comedy with a brilliant plot!!!

Love that movie. Is in my DVD collection.

My nominees:

Dude Where's My Car?

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Harold & Kumar Go to Whitecastle

Hardbodies

Stayin' Alive

Hot to Trot

Red Sonja

Zoolander

Mystery men

Firebirds

Being John malkovich

Vampire In Brooklyn

Bones

Best Defense

It's Pat

Master of Disguise

Problem Child 1 & 2

Man I gotta stop there, I'm making myself sick...

Dude Where's My Car?

Zoolander

Mystery men

Being John malkovich

I thought the above, although not being great by any stretch of the imagination, at least had few funny moments... :anon:

But I am known to have extremely poor taste in music, so I'm sure that also is true re: films... :blink:

Anchorman ....... truly a waste of good talent, Farrell, is one of the funniest actor's around now....oh, and did I say *A WASTE OF GOOD MONEY*

I do, however, disagree with Zoolander belonging here.... One of my favorite comedy films... funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My nominees:

Dude Where's My Car?

Hardbodies

Stayin' Alive

Hot to Trot

Red Sonja

Zoolander

Mystery men

Firebirds

Being John malkovich

Vampire In Brooklyn

Bones

Best Defense

It's Pat

Master of Disguise

Problem Child 1 & 2

You didn't like Hardbobies???????.......................surely you're just out looking for the bigger better deal.....!!!!! ;):lol:

My nominees:

Dude Where's My Car?

Hardbodies

Stayin' Alive

Hot to Trot

Red Sonja

Zoolander

Mystery men

Firebirds

Being John malkovich

Vampire In Brooklyn

Bones

Best Defense

It's Pat

Master of Disguise

Problem Child 1 & 2

You didn't like Hardbobies???????.......................surely you're just out looking for the bigger better deal.....!!!!! ;):lol:

Did you mean 'Hardbodies' or 'Hardboobies'? I'm thinking there's a freudian slip in there somewhere. :banana:

• 2 years later...

I actually like a lot of "bad" movies (witness my constant props to "Howard The Duck") so obviously it takes a REALLY bad movie for me to go "Wow, this sucks."

One I have always hated (and I can feel the bashing coming on already) was "Pulp Fiction." Two and a half hours of my life I am never going to get back. Yea, it was a critical fave and a huge hit, but I abso-f**kin-lutely HATED that movie and have gone out of my way to avoid anything Quentin Overrated Hack Tarantino has had his hands on ever since.

Another one I will hate till the day I die is "Meet Joe Black" with Anthony Hopkins and Brad Pitt. The wife rented that one years ago and I had no idea that movie was THREE HOURS PLUS. After about an hour and forty five minutes my eyes started to glaze over and I thought "Well, hell, this should be over any time now..." Imagine my surprise when I glanced at the run time on the back of the video box and saw that I had at least another hour to go!! (P.S. My wife loved that movie and it has been a bone of contention between us ever since. Every time I make her sit through a movie that she doesn't like, I say "Well, I'm STILL not even with you for Meet Joe Black.")

I actually like a lot of "bad" movies (witness my constant props to "Howard The Duck") so obviously it takes a REALLY bad movie for me to go "Wow, this sucks."

One I have always hated (and I can feel the bashing coming on already) was "Pulp Fiction." Two and a half hours of my life I am never going to get back. Yea, it was a critical fave and a huge hit, but I abso-f**kin-lutely HATED that movie and have gone out of my way to avoid anything Quentin Overrated Hack Tarantino has had his hands on ever since.

Another one I will hate till the day I die is "Meet Joe Black" with Anthony Hopkins and Brad Pitt. The wife rented that one years ago and I had no idea that movie was THREE HOURS PLUS. After about an hour and forty five minutes my eyes started to glaze over and I thought "Well, hell, this should be over any time now..." Imagine my surprise when I glanced at the run time on the back of the video box and saw that I had at least another hour to go!! (P.S. My wife loved that movie and it has been a bone of contention between us ever since. Every time I make her sit through a movie that she doesn't like, I say "Well, I'm STILL not even with you for Meet Joe Black.")

I loved Pulp Fiction. :anon:

As for Meet Joe Black yes it was waaaaaaay to long and very slow.

When I went to see the first "Mask" movie I was stoned out of my gourd at the time so of course I thought it was absolutely hysterical... :pimp:

However, when I heard that Jamie Kennedy was the star of "Son Of The Mask" I knew that NO amount of smoking could possibly make that movie funny. I can't stand that guy...

• 4 weeks later...

Bad is spelled Van Damme and Seagal these days...name any of their straight to dvd releases and you have some the worst written and acted movies ever.....mind you Seagal is rather funny the way he waddles around taking people out...I wonder if they have to widen some of the doorways so he can get thru?

Last one I can recall right off the top of my head was "Eight Crazy Nights", the cartoon by Adam Sandler.

Rented it for a date/movie night thing and ended up stopping it after 10 minutes. I thought it was absolute crap. So did she, or at least she agreed to stop it. Much as I like Sandler, I have no desire to give it any more of a chance.