The Worst Movie in Human History?

Rob Babcock

Here's a couple of crappers:

ISHTAR

EVIL DEAD

FROM JUSTIN TO KELLY (THE Worst in my opinion)

FAHRENHEIT 911 (what drivel)

That's all I can think of for now.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evil Dead was good, but Army of Darkness was much better!  "Gimme some sugar, baby."

All three were good. Army of Darkness was good only because they had studio backing on that one. But the first one they did themselves and they did a hell of a job!

Army of Darkness did have some good one liners.

I too loved Army of Darkness and Evil Dead 2 but have never seen the original 1982 Evil Dead. I just picked up Army of Darkness special 2 DVD "Boomstick Edition" last week in a pawn shop for $6.00!

I too loved Army of Darkness and Evil Dead 2 but have never seen the original 1982 Evil Dead.  I just picked up Army of Darkness special 2 DVD "Boomstick Edition" last week in a pawn shop for $6.00!

That's a good deal!

I still need to replace all of mine on DVD. One day. :(

jason (FA-Q)'s home movies. Eraserhead would be a close 2nd.  ...Tim

Good to see you're doin' ok ya bastard!!!!

When you can get your secretary off of ya, I need to see if you have some cds I need. Well, I heard you're the fastest shot in town so it shouldn't be too much more. <_< ...Tim

hehe....'fast'....but accurate!!!! :lol:

Email's still the same brotha!!! Send me one and we'll shoot the shit!!

jason (FA-Q)'s home movies. Eraserhead would be a close 2nd.  ...Tim

For those of you who never saw the home movies, they show jason growing up on a Native American Reservation as a youngster. That's how I found out his real name is "Runs Naked With Blow Torch".

Edited by Jimbo

Other bad movies from the past:

THE FIFTH ELEMENT (hoky Bruce Willis nonsense)

HUDSON HAWK (hoky Bruce Willis nonsense)

ARMAGEDDON (hoky Bruce Willis nonsense)

WHUT?

WHUT?????

I'm tempted to give you a 30-day ban just on principle for this one. ;) All 3 of those movies are amongst my alltime favorites.

5th Element is a great sci-fi flick (also the superbit version is great demo material when shopping RPTVs/projectors). It's campy, but intentionally so.

Hudson Hawk. It's one of those "you either get it or you don't" films. People love it or hate it. I love it. Again, intentionally campy.

Armageddon. Great special effects flick. File along side Twister, The Day After Tomorrow, and Independence Day. Leave logic at the door, and just sit back and enjoy.

Or do you just hate Bruce Willis? And don't even try to dis the Die Hard trilogy.... :brutal_36:

-Dan

Oh, thanks for reminding me, Dan.

The worst movie of the year was The Day After Tomorrow. You not only have to leave logic at the door, but also common sense, a love of dialogue, a sense of peril, the ability to keep your eyes open and the will to live.

The Fifth Element is one of only a handful of movies that both my wife and I can actually sit down and watch together. We both love it (especially the music). Otherwise I'm in one room watching tv while she's in another. Which reminds me - I can't stand Law and Order!!! And it's on something like 53 times a day! :puke: