The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuckin' skipping between here, ebay and trying to work at the same fuckin' time. It's a fuckin' disaster. I haven't done a fuckin' thing all morning!!!

tell me why, I don't like Mondays!!!!! oh f**k, eat me, BITCHIN DUDE

whatchu talkin about Willis!!!

Fuck it, I see the same fuckin' fucked up fuckin' shit as I fuckin' did when I fuckin' left on fuckin' Friday. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back at fuckin' work today, and people just won't fucking leave me the fuck alone... fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck me sideways! :crazy:

fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck me sideways!  :crazy:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! Sideways........eh? :P

:rofl:

Afuckingmended:

LM Fuckin' AO!!!!!!!! Sideways.......eh?

Again, my fuckin' pleasure.

I must admit, that it fuckin' (*cringe*) strained me to do that. Do you ever get in the fuckin' (*cringe*) situation where you're just not in the mood to say fuck (*cringe*)? I'm not usually a heavy fuckin' (*cringe*) swearer and only like to post here when I'm fuckin' (*cringe*) feelin' it. I just saw a wrong I had to fucking (*cringe*) right. I hope people underfuckingstand.

My 3 year old little lad just told me that he's King of the World.

I better fuckin keep on the right fuckin side of him then!!

Fuckin' A, haven't stopped by this fuckin' thread in about a fuckin' week... how the fuck is everybody doing?

I'm off to a great fuckin' start cuz there was NO fuckin' coffee in this house this morning... had to make do with a fuckin' cup of fuckin' nasty ass Savarin Instant Coffee, which is fuckin' AWFUL... but hey, at least it's fuckin' caffeine eh?

I just fuckin got home from work. What a Fuckin Trip.

I am now, Drinkin a Fuckin Beer and fuckin relaxin.

Fuckin YAY

:)

In regards to my post about those days you don't want to say fuck... well, this certainly isn't one of those fuckers. I was half a fucking hour late to work this morning. Traffic was fucked and then I went to put my car in for a rego inspection and the fuckin' place didn't open till nine o'fucking clock. So I had to avoid the fuckin' place, go back to the fuckin' carpark which was full, parked down the road in another fucking suburb and was even later than I had to be. Now I've just been talking about this fucking Skitzotik CD which I'll never get and I'm even more fuckin' angry.

Fuckin'A Geoff, sounds to me like you need a fuckin' beer. And while I'm at it, think I'll have a fuckin' beer too. I got me a fuckin' six pack of Sierra Fuckin' Nevada Pale Fuckin' Ale chillin in the fuckin' fridge right now and I swear it's fuckin' calling me as I type these words!

Fuckin'A Geoff, sounds to me like you need a fuckin' beer. And while I'm at it, think I'll have a fuckin' beer too. I got me a fuckin' six pack of Sierra Fuckin' Nevada Pale Fuckin' Ale chillin in the fuckin' fridge right now and I swear it's fuckin' calling me as I type these words!

Sounds like a pretty good fuckin' plan to me mate! I'll send you over my fuckin' address and you can send a bottle over? Sounds cool? Sounds fuckin' great to me too!

Fuckin'A right, Geoff! Although by the fuckin' time I send you a bottle all the fuckin' way in Australia from New Fuckin' Jersey it's likely to be piss warm.. that ain't no fuckin' way to drink a fuckin' beer! Might as well go to the fuckin' store your fuckin' self and buy some fuckin' beers, and we can fuckin' share one in spirit, what the fuck do you say?

Ah, fuck it mate. You've got me fuckin' sold. I'm going to get home this fuckin' afternoon, throw a few fuckin' beers in the fridge, take 'em out when they're cold and throw one down my fuckin' throat, with a hearty cheers to Freddy! 'To drinkin' in fuckin' spirit,' I'll say. Then we can all rejoice like fuckin' clowns in the park. Fuckin' cheers!

Fucking mutherfucking car repairers. I took my peice of shit fucked up shitbox car in for my rego check-up at lunch today. This fucking afternoon the guy calls me up and says, 'What up motherfucker. This is how it's going to be you poor fuckin' fool. I'm going to charge you three hundred and twenty fuckin' dollars, for all this kind of shit you don't even need.'

I says, 'For fuck's sake mate. Can't you see a mutherfuckin' brother in need? Give me a fuckin' break, will ya?'

'Fuck off you fuck knuckle and pay me money which I know you don't have, fuck face.'

So now I have to pay $320 fucking dollars!!! For bullshit that did not need being done, but I have to get it ready for rego. Fuck car repairers!!! They're all fucking scheming fuckers.

Fucking mutherfucking car repairers. I took my peice of shit fucked up shitbox car in for my rego check-up at lunch today. This fucking afternoon the guy calls me up and says, 'What up motherfucker. This is how it's going to be you poor fuckin' fool. I'm going to charge you three hundred and twenty fuckin' dollars, for all this kind of shit you don't even need.'

I says, 'For fuck's sake mate. Can't you see a mutherfuckin' brother in need? Give me a fuckin' break, will ya?'

'Fuck off you fuck knuckle and pay me money which I know you don't have, fuck face.'

So now I have to pay $320 fucking dollars!!! For bullshit that did not need being done, but I have to get it ready for rego. Fuck car repairers!!! They're all fucking scheming fuckers.

Damn Geoff you got Fucked!! Probably didnt even get a Blowjob either. That Fuckin sucks. ;)

'Geoff's Fuck Files', continued:

Fucking Discmans: I don't have a CD player in my expensive-to-maintain fucked up peice of shit car, so I have to use a discmutherfuckingman and a car kit. But the fucker keeps skipping all over the fucking place.

I ask my brothers and sisters to cast their minds back to some fuckin' thread ages ago where I spoke of how I treated the controller for my Sega Megafuckingdrive. Well, for those not in the know - it was not "lightly handled". And I exacted the same fuckin' treatment on my discman this morning. Was pounding the fucking thing with my fists, slamming it on the dashboard and throwing it on the passenger seat's floor. (Fuck it's a strong peice of shit, I'll give it that.)

Admittedly, the peice of fuckin' shit did sort of smarten up it's act after the beating. But fuck I hate when it skips, just pauses and stops for no fuckin' reason. Fucks me off like nothing else, especially with new music I've not heard before.

'Geoff's Fuck Files', continued:

Fucking Discmans: I don't have a CD player in my expensive-to-maintain fucked up peice of shit car, so I have to use a discmutherfuckingman and a car kit. But the fucker keeps skipping all over the fucking place.

I ask my brothers and sisters to cast their minds back to some fuckin' thread ages ago where I spoke of how I treated the controller for my Sega Megafuckingdrive. Well, for those not in the know - it was not "lightly handled". And I exacted the same fuckin' treatment on my discman this morning. Was pounding the fucking thing with my fists, slamming it on the dashboard and throwing it on the passenger seat's floor. (Fuck it's a strong peice of shit, I'll give it that.)

Admittedly, the peice of fuckin' shit did sort of smarten up it's act after the beating. But fuck I hate when it skips, just pauses and stops for no fuckin' reason. Fucks me off like nothing else, especially with new music I've not heard before.

You wouldn't by fucking chance be German and about 10 years old would you? :rofl2: