The F*%K Thread

raildog

'Geoff's Fuck Files', continued:

Fucking Discmans: I don't have a CD player in my expensive-to-maintain fucked up peice of shit car, so I have to use a discmutherfuckingman and a car kit. But the fucker keeps skipping all over the fucking place.

I ask my brothers and sisters to cast their minds back to some fuckin' thread ages ago where I spoke of how I treated the controller for my Sega Megafuckingdrive. Well, for those not in the know - it was not "lightly handled". And I exacted the same fuckin' treatment on my discman this morning. Was pounding the fucking thing with my fists, slamming it on the dashboard and throwing it on the passenger seat's floor. (Fuck it's a strong peice of shit, I'll give it that.)

Admittedly, the peice of fuckin' shit did sort of smarten up it's act after the beating. But fuck I hate when it skips, just pauses and stops for no fuckin' reason. Fucks me off like nothing else, especially with new music I've not heard before.

You wouldn't by fucking chance be German and about 10 years old would you? :rofl2:

That's the link T-Bone put up a while ago, hey? Fucking thing never worked for me, but I want to check it out at home some time where the fucking thing will work.

Fucking Discmans: I don't have a CD player in my expensive-to-maintain fucked up peice of shit car, so I have to use a discmutherfuckingman and a car kit. But the fucker keeps skipping all over the fucking place.

I ask my brothers and sisters to cast their minds back to some fuckin' thread ages ago where I spoke of how I treated the controller for my Sega Megafuckingdrive. Well, for those not in the know - it was not "lightly handled". And I exacted the same fuckin' treatment on my discman this morning. Was pounding the fucking thing with my fists, slamming it on the dashboard and throwing it on the passenger seat's floor. (Fuck it's a strong peice of shit, I'll give it that.)

Admittedly, the peice of fuckin' shit did sort of smarten up it's act after the beating. But fuck I hate when it skips, just pauses and stops for no fuckin' reason. Fucks me off like nothing else, especially with new music I've not heard before.

You wouldn't by fucking chance be German and about 10 years old would you? :rofl2:

That's the link T-Bone put up a while ago, hey? Fucking thing never worked for me, but I want to check it out at home some time where the fucking thing will work.

Fuckin' A Right!!!!

Ya know Geoff, they make those fuckers that dont skip like a motherfucker now. ;)

• 2023 Gold Donors

Hey Pete,

Hope you don't have no fucking allergies, because the Cherry Blossoms are in full fucking bloom. I forgot to mention that to you before you fucking left. My wife gets hit real fucking bad every time this year. Thanks to Claritin, she can at least leave the fucking house.

Hey Pete,

Hope you don't have no fucking allergies, because the Cherry Blossoms are in full fucking bloom. I forgot to mention that to you before you fucking left. My wife gets hit real fucking bad every time this year. Thanks to Claritin, she can at least leave the fucking house.

Forunately I'm good with that, probably better I didn't bring my wife, she's allergic to pretty much everything. I was wondering at first why so many people were wearing masks. :ninja:

Hey Pete,

Forunately I'm good with that, probably better I didn't bring my wife, she's allergic to pretty much everything. I was wondering at first why so many people were wearing masks. :ninja:

Possibry the bird fru.

Hey Pete,

Possibry the bird fru.

Fuckin' whoops, in my last fuckin' post, I totally fuckin' forgot what fuckin' thread I was fuckin' relying to. I am FUCKING sorry! FBTW, my wife made me fuckin' promise not to eat any fuckin' chicken while I'm fuckin' over here. I like fuckin' chicken damn it! Fuck!

Hey Pete,

Possibry the bird fru.

Fuckin' whoops, in my last fuckin' post, I totally fuckin' forgot what fuckin' thread I was fuckin' relying to. I am FUCKING sorry! FBTW, my wife made me fuckin' promise not to eat any fuckin' chicken while I'm fuckin' over here. I like fuckin' chicken damn it! Fuck!

Yes, but did you fucking promise not eat toucan?

Hey Pete,

Possibry the bird fru.

Fuck no, I can have as much fucking toucan as I fucking want. Nobody fuckin' tells me not to fuckin' eat toucan.

Fuckin' speakin' of that, I'm heading out for fucking lunch, I'm fucking starving!

Fuckin' peace out homeys.

Hey Pete,

Possibry the bird fru.

Fuck no, I can have as much fucking toucan as I fucking want. Nobody fuckin' tells me not to fuckin' eat toucan.

Fuckin' speakin' of that, I'm heading out for fucking lunch, I'm fucking starving!

Peace out. Tip well.

• 2023 Gold Donors
Hey Pete,

Possibry the bird fru.

Peace out. Tip well.

Tip well :blink:

Fuck that. That's the fucking greatest thing about Japan. They don't fucking tip at restaurants. You get fucking food, fucking service with a smile and you don't have to give a fucking tip. You definately don't have to worry about some fucking disgruntled waitress coughing up a loogey in your food because you were a fucking cheap ass tipper either.

Hey Pete,

Possibry the bird fru.

Peace out. Tip well.

Tip well :blink:

Fuck that. That's the fucking greatest thing about Japan. They don't fucking tip at restaurants. You get fucking food, fucking service with a smile and you don't have to give a fucking tip. You definately don't have to worry about some fucking disgruntled waitress coughing up a loogey in your food because you were a fucking cheap ass tipper either.

Yes, that is fucking beautiful. I found that fucking shit out the first fucking night when I was fucking apologising to the fucking bellboy for not fucking having any fuckin' Yen yet. He fuckin' told me it was "fuckin' Japanese style, all fucking included." Well okay, he didn't fucking drop the fuckin' F-bomb, I fuckin' added that for your fucking viewing pleasure.

Fuck, fuckers. I hate missing out on awesome fuckin' discussions like the above.

I'd just like to begin this fuckin' day by saying how fuckin' much I hate fuckin' internet filters. I had them at my old mutherfuckin' job for a short while, now we have a massive fuck-off one here. I am still oblivious as to how I can access this fuckin' great site, but every fucking thing else is blocked. Hotmail pisses me off the most because I like opening my HH reply notifications and being directed right to where I posted last, then seeing what's been posted since that fucking moment in time. Now I have to search for the fuckin' thread, then search through the fuckin' thread to see where I left off. It's a true fuckin' hassle.

I'm not a happy fucker. Plus, it's Monday which is fucked anyway, and I still feel like absolute shit after the weekend. I had a fuckin' joint for the first time in about 2 years on Friday night. Fuck me, my throat is still fuckin' suffering. Don't know how you mutherfuckin' smokers do it?

Basically, to sum it up... Fuck. Especially in regards to not being able to contact ebayers, that's a real fucker.

Now I have to search for the fuckin' thread, then search through the fuckin' thread to see where I left off. It's a true fuckin' hassle.

or you can fuckin narrow your fuckin search and click on the fuckin 'View New Posts' link near the fuckin top so you can fuckin see only new fuckin posts since your last fuckin login. :P

Now I'm gonna fuckin run away before you fuckin smack me :gone:

Now I have to search for the fuckin' thread, then search through the fuckin' thread to see where I left off. It's a true fuckin' hassle.

or you can fuckin narrow your fuckin search and click on the fuckin 'View New Posts' link near the fuckin top so you can fuckin see only new fuckin posts since your last fuckin login. :P

Now I'm gonna fuckin run away before you fuckin smack me :gone:

No, no cause for fuckin' smacking this time. For all the 4000 things I don't know about this fuckin' site and the fuckin' net in general, that is one thing I do actually know. I always (and pretty much only) use that 'View New Posts' option. I fuckin' love it.

Still, you know way too fuckin' much anyway. :D But thanks for the fuckin' tip.

FUCK!!! I fucking knew it!!! I just went up the top of the fuckin' page and thought I'd check out the new comments on the front page... fucking blocked!!! Fuck it!!!

Can any smart fucker who knows about computers and filters explain how every single fucking thing anyone could possibly want to look at is blocked, including the comments/front page of this fucking great site... but I can still access (for now) this message board. What the fuck is up with that?

No, no cause for fuckin' smacking this time.

...this time? Look like I'll fuckin have to try harder then :lol:

I'd fuckin never be able to keep up with this fuckin board w/out the 'View fuckin New Posts' link.

Firstly, meeeooow. You cheeky devil. I'm pretty fuckin' easily pleased, so no need to try too hard. ;)

Secondly, true that. I need that fuckin' option too.