The F*%K Thread

raildog

• 2023 Gold Donors

Oh man, it's fucking Monday and I'm sitting here (at fucking work) looking at the fucking clock and I can't wait to go home. I fucking hate Monday's. Especially this fucking week. My wife left last night to go to the fucking Philippines for a whole fucking week. Now I have to fucking fend for myself. This is going to be a really fucking shitty week.

Oh man, it's fucking Monday and I'm sitting here (at fucking work) looking at the fucking clock and I can't wait to go home. I fucking hate Monday's. Especially this fucking week. My wife left last night to go to the fucking Philippines for a whole fucking week. Now I have to fucking fend for myself. This is going to be a really fucking shitty week.

At least you don't fucking have to try and talk your fucking Japanese counterparts into giving you fucking control of all printing and production after 30 +/- years of sometimes fucking good, but mostly fucking bad relations with the fucking home office in NJ. The new guys are fucking optimistic, and the long-timers are fucking cordial but it is fucking well fucking known we fucking gaijins are not to be fucking trusted... "fucking remember that fucking time in 1981 when we receive fucking one item fucking wrong. Very fucking bad service, Japanese fucking client very fucking different from US, expects fucking quality." <_<

Plus I'm fucking sleepy as hell... FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!

Pete,

Sounds like jetlag is fucking kicking your ass. I know where your fucking coming from about dealing with the fucking old timers here. Good fucking luck.

Better every day, last night I slept all the way thru instead of waking up at 2:30 AM like the prior two nights... and by waking up I don't mean "hey it's only 2:30, I'll just roll over and go back to sleep", I mean "hey I'm awake... like REALLY awake!"

I don't mean to sound unhappy either, other than old-timers and their ways which I fully expected, I'm extremely thankful for the opportunity to experience a different culture. I am lucky to have a job that allows me to do that from time to time. For those of you who know me I am being serious for once although the previous statement may seem like I'm being sarcastic as usual... <_<

• 2023 Gold Donors
Pete,

Sounds like jetlag is fucking kicking your ass. I know where your fucking coming from about dealing with the fucking old timers here. Good fucking luck.

Better every day, last night I slept all the way thru instead of waking up at 2:30 AM like the prior two nights... and by waking up I don't mean "hey it's only 2:30, I'll just roll over and go back to sleep", I mean "hey I'm awake... like REALLY awake!"

Wait till you fucking go back to the states. You'll be feeling the same fucking way. Everytime we go back to visit my family, we fucking start falling a sleep 6:00 or 7:00 pm and wake up 2:00 or 3:00 am.

Many thanks to Denny's 24 hour service and their awesome Grand Slam Breakfast.

Pete,

Wait till you fucking go back to the states. You'll be feeling the same fucking way. Everytime we go back to visit my family, we fucking start falling a sleep 6:00 or 7:00 pm and wake up 2:00 or 3:00 am.

Fuck, I think I may have been fucking overly optimistic in only taking one fucking day off after I fucking get back to the states. Oh well, fuck it... my wife fucking HATES it when I'm fucking jetlagged too. Hey Scott, have a great fucking evening, I'm fucking out of here in a fucking few! :drink:

• 2023 Gold Donors
Pete,

Fuck, I think I may have been fucking overly optimistic in only taking one fucking day off after I fucking get back to the states. Oh well, fuck it... my wife fucking HATES it when I'm fucking jetlagged too. Hey Scott, have a great fucking evening, I'm fucking out of here in a fucking few! :drink:

You to Pete, I'm fucking heading out right behind ya. Don't fucking pass out to early tonight. :drink:

Pete,

You to Pete, I'm fucking heading out right behind ya. Don't fucking pass out to early tonight. :drink:

No fucking arguments here, fucking peace out brother. B)

Pete,

Stop

Pete,

Stop

Stop

Pete,

Stop

Stop

Fucking

Pete,

Stop

Stop

Fucking

Overlapping

Pete,

Stop

Stop

Fucking

Overlapping

The

Pete,

Stop

Stop

Fucking

Overlapping

The

Fucking

Pete,

Stop

Stop

Fucking

Overlapping

The

Fucking

Thread

Pete,

Stop

Stop

Fucking

Overlapping

The

Fucking

Thread

!!!

Pete,

Stop

Stop

Fucking

Overlapping

The

Fucking

Thread

!!!

:crazy::whistle::anon::butt:

Sweet fuckin' Jeezus! Look at what the fuck happens when I'm not a-fuckin-round to keep tabs on people. What a fuckin' disaster! Jokes aside Mr Metaltrekman, but did that take fuckin' ages to do all that posting? There's a fuckin' time-out period when you post that fuckin' quick in succession, so you must have spent fuckin' hours on that?! Fuck dude, stellar effort.

It's Tuesday here in fuckin' Australia and I already dread next Monday. When all you happy fuckers are gleefully typing away on Sunday, us Australian fuckers are sitting in the office at work on a miserable fuckin' Monday morning.

We're one fuckin' day closer to the weekend than you now though.