The F*%K Thread

raildog

I stand fucking corrected...

Armadillo mercy fucker.

Fuck me, the posts are flying hard and fast here (like my throbbing member when an armadillo appears) and I'm trying to keep up, but one at a time...

Okay, you fuckin' caught me red-handed. I fuckin' love it... there's no fuckin' mercy involved. Just lustful cries of fuckin' pleasure.

Don't be so fucking graphic, I just bought these fucking pants.

Well Pete, if you just bought those fuckin' pants, don't go fucking any porcupines. You'll fuckin' tear the fuckers.

What's fucking wrong is that you sound so fucking natural fucking talking about it... ;)

Well fuck mate, I never said I didn't fuck the fuckers... I just don't like talking about it on an open forum. What if their fuckin' dads read it and want to mess my fuckin' hair up?

What's fucking wrong is that you sound so fucking natural fucking talking about it... ;)

way.... WAY too many fuckin wrong things seem to come fuckin naturally to the Geoff :unsure:

Fucking Geoff completes the fucking circle of wrongness. Fucking all things wrong begin and fucking end with the fucking Geoff.

(I fuckin' like that, "the Geoff" :lol: )

way.... WAY too many fuckin wrong things seem to come fuckin naturally to the Geoff :unsure:

Fuck, this is a fuckin' mutiny! Next thing I know you guys will be fuckin' hounding me for choosing to wrap my penis in a different coloured bow tie each fuckin' morning, walking around the office with my fuckin' fly open asking the women in the office who's fuckin' birthday it is today? A fuckin' brother's gotta live.

Fuck, this is a fuckin' mutiny! Next thing I know you guys will be fuckin' hounding me for choosing to wrap my penis in a different coloured bow tie each fuckin' morning, walking around the office with my fuckin' fly open asking the women in the office who's fuckin' birthday it is today? A fuckin' brother's gotta live.

Do you have fuckin' matching ball sack slippers???

Fucking Geoff completes the fucking circle of wrongness. Fucking all things wrong begin and fucking end with the fucking Geoff.

Just when I thought you were all fuckin' turning on me... that's the nicest fuckin' compliment I've received all day. Thanks for that. I hold that close to my fuckin' heart.

fuckin T-Bone called him 'the Geoff' @ my introduction :lol:

forget the 6 fuckin degrees of separation.... the Geoff is the fuckin be-all, end-all of fuckin wrongness :unsure:

But me thinks that's part of his fuckin charm :D

Armadillo mercy fucker.

Fuck me, the posts are flying hard and fast here (like my throbbing member when an armadillo appears) and I'm trying to keep up, but one at a time...

Okay, you fuckin' caught me red-handed. I fuckin' love it... there's no fuckin' mercy involved. Just lustful cries of fuckin' pleasure.

:yikes:

MJ....................walks in....................................................................... :blink:

MJ..................... :gone: the fuck ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Do you have fuckin' matching ball sack slippers???

Matching ball sack slippers AND a fuckin' matching pubic hair scrunchie.

Armadillo mercy fucker.

:yikes:

MJ....................walks in....................................................................... :blink:

MJ..................... :gone: the fuck ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

That's about the wisest fuckin' thing you can do in this fuckin' situation.

But me thinks that's part of his fuckin charm :D

Fuckin' hell Lisa, if I wasn't getting married later this fuckin' year, and if those armadillos weren't so fuckin' gorgeous, I think I'd let you be my wife. Thanks for that fuckin' compliment, that goes straight to my fuckin' heart in a rose scented envelope of fuckin' unbridled love.

Fuck man, you know we fuckin' love ya. It's the fucking armadillos that are a little fucking fearful of you.

I hear what you're fuckin' saying Pete. There's no doubt that armadillos are not afraid to fuck, but when it comes to love... well, aren't we all just a little fuckin' afraid?

But me thinks that's part of his fuckin charm  :D

Fuckin' hell Lisa, if I wasn't getting married later this fuckin' year, and if those armadillos weren't so fuckin' gorgeous, I think I'd let you be my wife. Thanks for that fuckin' compliment, that goes straight to my fuckin' heart in a rose scented envelope of fuckin' unbridled love.

You fuckin think you'd let me? Just fuckin let me know, cuz I won't fuckin be complete till it fuckin happens :rolleyes:

But me thinks that's part of his fuckin charm  :D

You fuckin think you'd let me? Just fuckin let me know, cuz I won't fuckin be complete till it fuckin happens :rolleyes:

Cool. Well, I don't want to fuckin' cushion the facts... but there are limitless others wishing to wake up with me in the fuckin' morning, every day for the rest of their fuckin' lives... but you've just worked your way up that fuckin' list. The fact that you won't be complete until our fuckin' love blossoms means that it's a priority for me. For me, love is what makes love fuckin' work.

Fuckin' work... <_< "Oh Pete-san, can we fucking ask you some fucking questions and get some fucking information from you?" Fuck no, I'm here to use your fucking internet connection and fucking type mindless fucking drivel all day. That's why they fucking pay me the big fucking bucks dammit. Fuckers...

Fuckin' work... <_< "Oh Pete-san, can we fucking ask you some fucking questions and get some fucking information from you?" Fuck no, I'm here to use your fucking internet connection and fucking type mindless fucking drivel all day. That's why they fucking pay me the big fucking bucks dammit. Fuckers...

True that fuckin' shit! I've had this fuckin' "work" shit building up on my fuckin' desk all day, fuckin' countless fuckin' tasks I have to do now... but how the fuck am I supposed to fit it all this fuckin' shit when I've got to type absolute fuckin' nonsense here all day? Honestly, don't these fuckers think?

For me, love is what makes love fuckin' work.

so fuckin poignant :wub:

I'm a fuckin' romantic, lovin', from-the-fuckin'-heart kind of man.

I fuckin' love love. And in turn, love fuckin' loves me.

For me, love is what makes love fuckin' work.

so fuckin poignant :wub:

Geoff, your fucking poignant? I told you to fucking use protection.

I usually do use fuckin' protection because I do so much fucking, but I think the world needs more fuckin' baby armadillos. The little fuckers are so fuckin' cute (and this time in a baby kind of a way... not a hot raunchy sex kind of fuckin' way).