The F*%K Thread

raildog

>>That is quite fuckin' amusing. He sure went out in fuckin' style.

Ain't it the fuckin' truth Geoff! Talk about leaving a job with both fuckin' middle fingers in the fuckin' air! If I ever quit a job I fuckin' hope I can do it with half as much style and fuckin' panache.

Sorry to hear about your fuckin' car troubles tho. But a tough mutherfucker such as yourself, who eats rocks and spiders and such, should be able to handle a fuckin' jog to work with no fuckin' trouble!

While carrying your fuckin' car in one hand so you can fuckin' drop that fucker off at the fuckin' repair shop on the fuckin' way.

Ain't it the fuckin' truth Geoff! Talk about leaving a job with both fuckin' middle fingers in the fuckin' air! If I ever quit a job I fuckin' hope I can do it with half as much style and fuckin' panache.

Sorry to hear about your fuckin' car troubles tho. But a tough mutherfucker such as yourself, who eats rocks and spiders and such, should be able to handle a fuckin' jog to work with no fuckin' trouble!

While carrying your fuckin' car in one hand so you can fuckin' drop that fucker off at the fuckin' repair shop on the fuckin' way.

Now, there's a few fuckin' brilliant thoughts I'd bypassed. Thanks for the fuckin' hot tips guys. :tumbsup:

Now, there's a few fuckin' brilliant thoughts I'd bypassed. Thanks for the fuckin' hot tips guys. :tumbsup:

Fuck it, we're from fuckin' Jersey, we're all a-fuckin-bout helping people. :drink:

What the fuck happened to my mind, if was ever fuckin' there? I almost fuckin' died coming in to work this morning because my fuckin' car has no brakes, I've had a dark fuckin' cloud of brake fluid looming over me all fuckin' day, I was on the phone with my girl's dad this morning trying to fix the fuckin' problem up. Got a few hot tips off him and thought I'd go and check the fuckin' car at lunch, get to the bottom of it.

Well, about an hour agao I went out to lunch without a fuckin' care in the world. I pet a few stray fuckin' cats, smoke a joint, fuck an armadillo, lie in the fuckin' grass, help elderly people acorss the fuckin' road, kick hardcore mutherfuckin' freestlye rhymes with a few local thugs, teach kids how to be like me... and all the fuckin' while not a single thought to my fuckin' car. I get back from lunch, my girl calls me and asks if I knew what the fuckin' problem was with my fuckin' car.

I says, "Fuck me, sweet cheeks... literally... but I fuckin' forgot all about it!"

So I just ran out there and had a fuckin' look at the heap of shit. All the fuckin' brake fluid is still there, no fuckin' hoses are leaking. I don't know what the fuck's wrong with it!!!

What the fuck is wrong with my car, and my fuckin' memory?

Okay, you fuckin' got me. I fuck armadillos. Is that a fuckin' crime?

I only aim to please them... I get no (read: minimal) satisfaction out of the fucking myself.

I only aim to please them... I get no (read: minimal) satisfaction out of the fucking myself.

Correct me if I am wrong Geoff. But them little armadillo mercy fuckers have some NASTY claws. How do you do it??? Wrap them in satin?

fuckin hardcore... from fuckin pink flamingos to fuckin armadillos.... are porcupines fuckin next?

Fucking Porcupines... I think you've got a fucking "point" there... :anon:

fuckin hardcore... from fuckin pink flamingos to fuckin armadillos.... are porcupines fuckin next?

Porcupine fucking is, like, so last year. Fuck me, though, I had a prick of a time fuckin' those things.

:lol:

I stand fucking corrected...

Armadillo mercy fucker.

Fuck me, the posts are flying hard and fast here (like my throbbing member when an armadillo appears) and I'm trying to keep up, but one at a time...

Okay, you fuckin' caught me red-handed. I fuckin' love it... there's no fuckin' mercy involved. Just lustful cries of fuckin' pleasure.

Correct me if I am wrong Geoff. But them little armadillo mercy fuckers have some NASTY claws. How do you do it??? Wrap them in satin?

Love has no room for pain.

I stand fucking corrected...

Armadillo mercy fucker.

Fuck me, the posts are flying hard and fast here (like my throbbing member when an armadillo appears) and I'm trying to keep up, but one at a time...

Okay, you fuckin' caught me red-handed. I fuckin' love it... there's no fuckin' mercy involved. Just lustful cries of fuckin' pleasure.

Don't be so fucking graphic, I just bought these fucking pants.

Pain is really not the Fuckin' issue here. Where do you put all that Fuckin' blood???

Porcupines... I think you've got a "point" there...  :anon:

un-huh... you fuckin almost forgot where you fuckin were, eh Pete? Nice fuckin edit there :P

Fuck Lisa, you fucking TOTALLY snagged me... FUCK! :anon:

Pain is really not the Fuckin' issue here. Where do you put all that Fuckin' blood???

Blood is a symbol of fuckin' love. Red, like my fuckin' heart which beats only for armadillo fucking.

(Fuck me, even I have to admit this is getting way too fuckin' wrong.)