Ten Seconds Over Tokyo CD world tour

Nick C

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still have no one to send it to when I'm done.

Pick me, pick me! Send it West!!!!

Lindsay (glam junkie) beat you by about 5 minutes.

I was walking along the beach with my girlfriend and my trusty metal detector like a true Floridian and what do I happen upon. A buried treasure of trinkets and a fine TSOT CD. What a find!!

DSC00771.jpg

I was walking along the beach with my girlfriend and my trusty metal detector like a true Floridian and what do I happen upon. A buried treasure of trinkets and a fine TSOT CD. What a find!!

DSC00771.jpg

Awesome post Ryche!! Love the surf in th background!! Treasure you found, treasure I have had! Keep it going! :headbanger:

DSC00771.jpg

Awesome post Ryche!! Love the surf in th background!! Treasure you found, treasure I have had! Keep it going! :headbanger:

:lol: Awesome picture mate. I like that one. :tumbsup:

I have to say, on a kind of gay but completely serious note... you look like a very friendly chap. Odd observation? Yes, but it's what I think when I see your photos. :)

DSC00771.jpg

:lol: Awesome picture mate. I like that one. :tumbsup:

I have to say, on a kind of gay but completely serious note... you look like a very friendly chap. Odd observation? Yes, but it's what I think when I see your photos. :)

Thanks Chad. Imagine my surprise (in fact you can see it on my face) when I pulled that TSOT CD out of the beach. WOO HOO!!

And Geoff, coming from you, not at all gay considering the time and care you take in crafting out each post you have ever made about norks. I told my girlfriend about the pink drink pic and how it spawned a l,ife of its own and she said "I don't think one pink drink does a man make." And yes I try to be nice most of the time. Thanks mate...

• 2 months later...
So who has this famous cd in possession right now? Lindsay (glam junkie)? Maybe the cd is someone's all-time favourite cd and wants to keep it... eh? Clues anybody? :blink:

C´mon lets get this cd moving!! :pics:

Backed, where's the next pic! :woot:

• 1 month later...

I sent this to Lindsay about a month or so ago. I wonder if he's gotten it yet. :unsure:

I sent this to Lindsay about a month or so ago. I wonder if he's gotten it yet. :unsure:

Lost in the Outback ?? :unsure:

Lost in the Outback ?? :unsure:

No wonder it only spent 10 Seconds In Tokyo....

Yes, I got the disc about a week ago. Will get a pic done soon and forward it on.

Martin.... PM me your address.

Done...

Don't forget to send along any other unwanted cd's... :whistle::whistle:

Is that the rule?

Damn, I didn't get any extras

I only got $800 cash with the CD when I received it from Chad. Where's my CD, man?!

Yes, I got the disc about a week ago. Will get a pic done soon and forward it on.

Done...

Is that the rule?

I didn't either. :yikes:

Done...

Is that the rule?

I only got $800 cash with the CD when I received it from Chad. Where's my CD, man?!

I only got a signed nude pic of Geoff in passionate embrace with Pete......

hang on... i never got a cd?!?!?!?

Done...

Is that the rule?

I only got a signed nude pic of Geoff in passionate embrace with Pete......

hang on... i never got a cd?!?!?!?

Geoff... :( I thought that was between you, me and the picnic table. <_<