Ten Seconds Over Tokyo CD world tour

Nick C

Sweet pic Rick!!! I wonder what Geoff is going to come up with <_<

Yeah, I thought about it a bit, but I think in the end it'll probably end up being pretty tame. :( We'll see. But yeah, my money's on something pretty average. Just to show it was here and nothing other than that.

My money is you coming up with something brilliant :lol: You have a reputation to uphold you know :P

I wonder if his pic will include that pink drink he's holding in his profile picture. :P

It HAS to or he will never hear the end of it. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heh! Good to see it's making it's way around the globe......I might have to start plotting on a map where it's been. That's a killer pic Rick.

This is a really funny idea !!! If you want the CD travel in south of France, i'll take a picture of it in front of the mediterranean sea ! Let me know where is actually the "Ten Seconds Over Tokyo World Tour"....

Heh! Good to see it's making it's way around the globe......I might have to start plotting on a map where it's been. That's a killer pic Rick.

Thanks. A cornfield, a good hat, a cold beer and a Ten Seconds Over Tokyo cd. Life just doesn't get any better. :lol:

By the way, has anyone actually listened to the cd yet? I must say I did not.

Thanks. A cornfield, a good hat, a cold beer and a Ten Seconds Over Tokyo cd. Life just doesn't get any better. :lol:

Yeah when I bought it (hence the roadtrip!) and I think Pete gave it a listen.

I did indeed, it was not "all that" as the kids today would say...

You kids and your new fangled talk.

You kids and your new fangled talk.

When I was a boy we walked 5 miles to the nearest CD store, and 10 back. And we liked it that way! Whippersnappers... <_<

I got the CD guys! Thanks Rick... it's still sitting in the package in my bag as we speak. :D Had it for 3 days and I haven't even opened it. I think I heard the album ages ago when it was released and didn't try again. I might give it a small spin. Hopefully I'll get the time for a piccie soon. :) Keep y'all updated. Chad, you're next, right?

I got the CD guys! Thanks Rick... it's still sitting in the package in my bag as we speak. :D Had it for 3 days and I haven't even opened it. I think I heard the album ages ago when it was released and didn't try again. I might give it a small spin. Hopefully I'll get the time for a piccie soon. :) Keep y'all updated. Chad, you're next, right?

You got it man. Make your picture with the gem memorable..... :P

• 2 months later...

Maybe he'll send a pic from exotic Thailand ...wow!

Maybe it will be used as a coaster for an exotic Thai pink drink! :cheer:

You KNOW it will be with a pink drink. It is his preference.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys... I actually thought about bringing it to Thailand... damn, I wish I had, but I do have a piccie from here (Australia) and I'll send the CD to Chad on Monday. I just have to ask, though, how can I upload a piccie from my hard drive onto this site? Once I know I'll post it. :)

I had a purple cocktail in Thailand, but sorry, no pink ones this time. :( (... at least not while the camera was on ;))

Hey guys... I actually thought about bringing it to Thailand... damn, I wish I had, but I do have a piccie from here (Australia) and I'll send the CD to Chad on Monday. I just have to ask, though, how can I upload a piccie from my hard drive onto this site? Once I know I'll post it. :)

I had a purple cocktail in Thailand, but sorry, no pink ones this time. :( (... at least not while the camera was on ;))

It has to be hosted online. Do you have a photobucket acct, or anything? If you want, email the picture to me and I'll host it and post it for ya.... :banana:

Oh.....and Welcome Back!!! :D

Thanks guys... is it easy to get a photobucket account? I'd like to do it myself to be able to do it in the future and so on, plus I wouldn't mind putting a wedding piccie or 2 up when I have them, for those interested. Plus, I have some real good video footage I want to show everyone from the honeym- uh... yeah, I uh... can anyone let me know? Thanks guys. I might check it out tomorrow. Must sleep now.

Thanks guys... is it easy to get a photobucket account? I'd like to do it myself to be able to do it in the future and so on, plus I wouldn't mind putting a wedding piccie or 2 up when I have them, for those interested. Plus, I have some real good video footage I want to show everyone from the honeym- uh... yeah, I uh... can anyone let me know? Thanks guys. I might check it out tomorrow. Must sleep now.

It is easy and it's free! Just go here:

Photobucket

Okay, this photo ended up achieving little of what I actually wanted to capture, but I ended up doing it really rushed, so enjoy anyway. It's on it's way to Chad next. Ten Seconds Over Tokyo, signing out from Australia:

DSCF1372.jpg

:rofl2: Ya got it ALL in there, eh? HH top posters......Cauterize shirt.....pink fluffy drink........but ummmmmmm.......what's behind that can o' spaghetti n' snausages??? No pants??? REALLY??? omg.... :rofl2:

You're a frickin' maniac..... :lol:

Dude....... :tumbsup:

Now I have to top that......I have some work to do :headbanger:

Pants? Or no, doll?? :P

Who's after you for this silly thing?

I think we can safely say that there will be pants in my photo. Probably snow too.... :whistle:

Dude....... :tumbsup:

Now I have to top that......I have some work to do :headbanger:

Pants? Or no, doll?? :P

Who's after you for this silly thing?

I think we can safely say that there will be pants in my photo. Probably snow too.... :whistle:

Ya know? I am not sure who is next.....it has been so long since we set this up. Anyone know who is next??? PM me.