Ten Seconds Over Tokyo CD world tour

Nick C

Mmmmmmmmmmmm....beerbarrow...... Man I picked the wrong millenium to quite drinking...

Nice job Wes and Co., Pete I'm digging the Dio-esque pirate shirt your sporting!! :)

I will not be posting my lame ass pic after this!

Alright, the request was made so here it is...

TSOTpix003.jpg

Nice pic Terry! Watch out for those CDs behind you, though. They look like they're trying to eat you.

They look a little jealous don't they?

Oh no jealousy here each cd gets there fair share of snuggling...but not all of them get to go to Wes'. :)

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously, how awesome is Nick for coming up with this whole concept? Nick, you have achieved the greatest internet craze since websites.

Seriously, how awesome is Nick for coming up with this whole concept? Nick, you have achieved the greatest internet craze since websites.

Actually it was Saint Nick that created the Internet.

And it was Rick/Evil Rick that created the beerbarrow :headbanger:

• 4 months later...

OK....I am ready to pass it on now. It has been sitting in my bedroom since this summer. (if that CD could talk !...I would cut its tounge out! )

I have a pic to post...but wanted to know who's turn it is next. Seems to Me HSF wanted it.

?

If you're giving it Widda, I'm taking it. :gone:

(Is there anyone in line after me? I forgot I even threw my name in the ring. Please don't let me get stuck with it..... Puh-leeeeeeze!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

woo hoo!! We finally made a world tour. Special thanks to Geoff for getting me to Australia, was on my bucket list. And since you're all such big fans :bowdown: , I'm sure you've put up the cash to see our reunion set this July at Bayfest in Ontario opening for Weezer, Sam Roberts and Crash Karma. :banger:

woo hoo!! We finally made a world tour. Special thanks to Geoff for getting me to Australia, was on my bucket list. And since you're all such big fans :bowdown: , I'm sure you've put up the cash to see our reunion set this July at Bayfest in Ontario opening for Weezer, Sam Roberts and Crash Karma. :banger:

:lol: Hey mate, are you seriously a member of the band? If so, how awesome.

And I was glad to support you guys on the Aussie leg of your worldwide tour. Thanks for dropping by my place and taking the time to hang out and party too. :)

Hope you've enjoyed the thread. ;)

BTW, where the f*ck is the CD at the moment?

Still with me. I'm waiting for someone to whom I can send it off. (I think I tried to go backwards once and find a name, but either gave up or wasn't successful.)

That said, *in my best Goldberg voice* "Who's next?". ;)

Geoff, sorry I didn't get to see your pic, sounds like it was a classic.

Bit of trivia for you all. I see some folks here like Sven Gali(at least before the horrible Inwire CD) and you may find this interesting. Our CD came out around the same time as their debut. Somehow we got hooked up with them for a mini tour of Canada, not exactly a match made in heaven, but whatever. First date went OK, but the trouble was their singer would always blow his voice out so they would miss every other show. As their audience is not our target audience, that didn't always go well. I thought they might lynch us in Saskatoon. But in Calgary and Vancouver they loved us.

Actually lots of the pics have gone missing from the thread.....which I guess is to be expected.

Maybe we should repost 'em?

I think mine is still on photobucket somewhere! Time to dig it out!

Ten Seconds Over Tokyo CD meet the Beerbarrow!!!

6010_1180424718624_1468359337_484651_1280722_n.jpg

The Ten Seconds Over Tokyo Tour comes to Dakota Rock Fest 2009.

Pete, Chad, Rick and myself rocking out with the TSOT disc.

Notice there's three different Kivel band t-shirts in this photo.

6010_1181107735699_1468359337_487681_3954386_n.jpg

6010_1181107775700_1468359337_487682_2924664_n.jpg

So who is bringing this cd to DRF this year???

saw those, get something I haven't seen up!! c'mon, make me laugh already!!

Sorry that's all the pics we took last year but was hoping someone that was coming to DRF would have the cd again.

By the way that was a cool story on the Sven Gali tour.