Ten Seconds Over Tokyo CD world tour

Nick C

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll send it to the next person this week.......I think it was Blue Tequila??!! If it was you BT...pm your addy and it'll be on its way.......

Who's next ? Me ??

:bananamac:

Come on, I can't wait !! :)

I'll send it to the next person this week.......I think it was Blue Tequila??!! If it was you BT...pm your addy and it'll be on its way.......

Will do. :tumbsup:

:lol:

Well..........I had the flu for two freaking weeks. Hence, that put a crimp in my plans......prior to that I was waiting on the weather.. :D

Seriously.........I should be able to finish my project this week as it looks like we'll be having good weather....AND....I'm all over having the flu.....

Sorry to keep you all in such suspense... :lol:

**Actually...........the girl whose 'norks' I was going to photograph the cd between were being augmented and I had to wait for them to heal...** ;)

So... did they heal yet? :banana:

:rofl2:

I was just going to suggest perhaps I examine them to make sure. Just trying to help, I never stop giving.

:lol:

Well..........I had the flu for two freaking weeks. Hence, that put a crimp in my plans......prior to that I was waiting on the weather.. :D

Seriously.........I should be able to finish my project this week as it looks like we'll be having good weather....AND....I'm all over having the flu.....

Sorry to keep you all in such suspense... :lol:

**Actually...........the girl whose 'norks' I was going to photograph the cd between were being augmented and I had to wait for them to heal...** ;)

So... did they heal yet? :banana:

:rofl2:

I was just going to suggest perhaps I examine them to make sure. Just trying to help, I never stop giving.

Yeah, just to make everything's in order I wouldn't mind giving them a quick "going over" with my tongue- shit... uh, I mean a magnifying glass.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I received the Ten Seconds cd in the mail today (thanks Jim) and plan on hopefully getting some good pics to post but we shall see how it ends up.

Also, for those interested, the first one to PM me will be put on the "Next In Line" list to get it.

• 2 months later...

No "norks", just "ears". Of corn that is. The "Ten Seconds Over Tokyo CD World Tour" has made a stop in a cornfield in Harrisburg South Dakota and will soon be en route to Australia for the next leg of it's long and perilous journey.

IMG_0663.jpg

heheheheheheheeh

sign me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No "norks", just "ears". Of corn that is. The "Ten Seconds Over Tokyo CD World Tour" has made a stop in a cornfield in Harrisburg South Dakota and will soon be en route to Australia for the next leg of it's long and perilous journey.

IMG_0663.jpg

WooooooooHoooooooooo!!!! The HAT!!! :jump: The HAT!!! :jump: The HAT!!! :lol:

Sweet pic Rick!!! I wonder what Geoff is going to come up with <_<

Yeah, I thought about it a bit, but I think in the end it'll probably end up being pretty tame. :( We'll see. But yeah, my money's on something pretty average. Just to show it was here and nothing other than that.

Guest manicego

Dunno why I never saw or paid attention to this thread before ..... pure brilliance!! If I can jump in on this and cut in line, I'm gonna be in LA a few times over the next several weeks and I can have a photo taken in front of the Rainbow, Warner studio, Disney studio, one of the label buildings, etc. Hell, I was actually right outside Washington, DC a few weeks ago - coulda had it taken at the White House gate! (And promptly had it confiscated, I'm sure .....)

When is it going to come to Germany, guys ????????

:P

Just PM the guy who's got it currently or whoever you know is in line for it and you'll get it eventually. :banana:

Geoff !! Are you the next in line ?? Who are you gonna send it to ??

I'm really waiting for this baby !! :P

hey swazi, when u get it send it here!!!!!!!! ehehehee

Just PM the guy who's got it currently or whoever you know is in line for it and you'll get it eventually. :banana:

Geoff !! Are you the next in line ?? Who are you gonna send it to ??

I'm really waiting for this baby !! :P

Hey Bernd, Chad already booked his place in line. Just PM Doksdad and if he hasn't booked otherwise, I'm sure you'll be next. :D

Yeah, I thought about it a bit, but I think in the end it'll probably end up being pretty tame. :( We'll see. But yeah, my money's on something pretty average. Just to show it was here and nothing other than that.

My money is you coming up with something brilliant :lol: You have a reputation to uphold you know :P

My money is you coming up with something brilliant :lol: You have a reputation to uphold you know :P

I wonder if his pic will include that pink drink he's holding in his profile picture. :P