That is Frickin' the Best!!!

Top 10 HH posters. I can't read my name, but sweet

Pink drink

Pantless

The CD

Even the tiny penises.

Cauterize t-shit.

That made my day.

:lol: Thanks for the appreciations guys and gals - glad you like it. I'm glad you can make out the pink drink too... didn't come out too clear and the HH list was hard to get the right light on too. I had the top 10 posters and the ones I used to be above (:() were crossed out. It was quite stressful, but I'm glad I was successful.

• 1 month later...
:rofl2: Man oh man how did I ever miss that pic of Geoff!!!!!! What a killer of a pic !!!! Only just saw the thread had been bumped up today so I had lost track of it.

Hey Chad, how ya goin' buddy?

I think he's having trouble topping your pic, that's what I'm thinkin'...

Kind of. It is a tough one to top. I have been waiting for some flippin' snow to take the picture in! It has been unusually warm here and there is no snow!!! I will figure something out! ~C

Kind of. It is a tough one to top. I have been waiting for some flippin' snow to take the picture in! It has been unusually warm here and there is no snow!!! I will figure something out! ~C

I was just messin' with ya Chad. Whatever you decide to do, it will be cool to have a new pic to add to the collection! :)

I was just messin' with ya Chad. Whatever you decide to do, it will be cool to have a new pic to add to the collection! :)

I was going to make a really cool snowman with some references to the Board but without snow it is tough to do. I will put my thinking cap on!

• 4 weeks later...
:rofl2: Man oh man how did I ever miss that pic of Geoff!!!!!! What a killer of a pic !!!! Only just saw the thread had been bumped up today so I had lost track of it.

Oh yes me too ! How can i miss that fantastic pic ! Awesome ! :rofl2:

Yeah, I think Chad still has it... waiting for that snowman to come knocking on his door. :)

Snowman? That's no fun. He needs some pics of a hot snow-woman. Or would it be snow hottie? Preferably with a big snow rack. :tumbsup:

Yeah, I think Chad still has it... waiting for that snowman to come knocking on his door. :)

Snowman? That's no fun. He needs some pics of a hot snow-woman. Or would it be snow hottie? Preferably with a big snow rack. :tumbsup:

What an excellent idea. She should drink lots of slurpees to increase her bust size. norks2.png

I still have it everyone! We have snow now too. Picture to come shortly.....

Who is next on the list to get it???? Anyone???

I think Rick (Blue Tequilla) was next? Or did MJ get in there too? F*ck, I don't know anymore... :(

I think Rick (Blue Tequilla) was next? Or did MJ get in there too? F*ck, I don't know anymore... :(

Not me. I sent it to you Geoff. :angel:

F*ck me am I having a day today!!! Of course you did, mate - my apologies.

Seriously, if you guys knew the extent of this sort of stuff I've already been part of today... seriously, somebody restrain me. :geoffadillos:

So, obviously, I have no idea who's next. I need a rest. Hold me again, Jason.

F*ck me am I having a day today!!! Of course you did, mate - my apologies.

Seriously, if you guys knew the extent of this sort of stuff I've already been part of today... seriously, somebody restrain me. :geoffadillos:

So, obviously, I have no idea who's next. I need a rest. Hold me again, Jason.

No worries at all Geoff. :lol:

Was Swazi next on the list?

No worries at all Geoff. :lol:

Was Swazi next on the list?

Yep, please ! Whoever has got it, please PM me !! :P

:drink:

• 4 weeks later...

:drink: Finally recieved enough snow to do a picture!! :drink:

This was taken in the back yard in Upper Minnesota with my two children, Elise (5) and Dokken (2) supporting our favorite band and of course the world famous Ten Seconds Over Tokyo cd!!! The tour continues as I ship it to Swazi!!! Nick, this disk is getting some miles on it!! :banger: ~Chad

2-24-070003.jpg

You can kind of see the snow in this picture :P

TenSeconds.jpg

Great pics Chad!! And if it's snow you want, I think you may be getting some today and tomorrow, I know we are right now.

And Nick, this was an awesome idea to send this thing around the world. Still can't say as I've even attempeted to listen to it yet though. :lol: