• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So anyone got a clue where this phenomenal CD is? :unsure:

Terry has it in Washington state. :tumbsup:

Why don't we have any pictures then? Get the CD moving....somewhere.

Holy crap!! It ain't that good!!

So anyone got a clue where this phenomenal CD is? :unsure:

Terry has it in Washington state. :tumbsup:

Why don't we have any pictures then? Get the CD moving....somewhere.

Holy crap!! It ain't that good!!

Honestly I keep forgetting I have it and it has only been out of the box Lindsey sent in in once...

I will try to get it on its way and post a pic or 2 shortly.

I'm not quite sure why, but I wouldn't mind getting in on this. (Probably just to show you all what a sexy beast I am.)

How long is the wait list?

• 6 months later...

Ten Seconds Over Tokyo CD meet the Beerbarrow!!!

6010_1180424718624_1468359337_484651_1280722_n.jpg

The Ten Seconds Over Tokyo Tour comes to Dakota Rock Fest 2009.

Pete, Chad, Rick and myself rocking out with the TSOT disc.

Notice there's three different Kivel band t-shirts in this photo.

6010_1181107735699_1468359337_487681_3954386_n.jpg

6010_1181107775700_1468359337_487682_2924664_n.jpg

Some certain people who shall remain nameless got drunk, and forgot to send the CD with Pete to give me last nite. but it is comming in the mail, and they shall escape punishment. ;)

and Jay can get it from me when i am done doing evil things to it.

Some certain people who shall remain nameless got drunk, and forgot to send the CD with Pete to give me last nite. but it is comming in the mail, and they shall escape punishment. ;)

I'll get out asap but today I had to go to the doctor as I'm still dealing with muscle issues in my chest and back so didn't get to the post office. I also have something going to Nick so hope to have them both out by the end of the week.

I'll get out asap but today I had to go to the doctor as I'm still dealing with muscle issues in my chest and back so didn't get to the post office. I also have something going to Nick so hope to have them both out by the end of the week.

Wes you are a god! :headbanger: Cheers matey! :)

No worries wes. I cant kick the ass of a wounded man ;)

Mmmmmmmmmmmm....beerbarrow...... Man I picked the wrong millenium to quite drinking...

Nice job Wes and Co., Pete I'm digging the Dio-esque pirate shirt your sporting!! :)

I will not be posting my lame ass pic after this!

Alright, the request was made so here it is...

TSOTpix003.jpg

I love the stars and stripes sleeve you have! ...and it isn't lame....a very handsome dude :D It will take some out doing to out do you guys.

I don't think the beerbarrow can be topped.

I have some pics with it in the mountains on our trip to Yellowstone but after the beerbarrow picture there's just no point to put those up though there is one of me in a TeePee at the Buffalo Bill Historical Center.

I love the stars and stripes sleeve you have! ...and it isn't lame....a very handsome dude :D It will take some out doing to out do you guys.

I have some pics with it in the mountains on our trip to Yellowstone but after the beerbarrow picture there's just no point to put those up though there is one of me in a TeePee at the Buffalo Bill Historical Center.

Beerbarrow is kick ass, photo and word, but chicks have stuff that trumps EVERYTHING!!!

Beerbarrow is kick ass, photo and word, but chicks have stuff that trumps EVERYTHING!!!

We'll see what Logan comes up with.

:fuckchops:

We'll see what Logan comes up with.

:fuckchops:

Heh heh.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm....beerbarrow...... Man I picked the wrong millenium to quite drinking...

Nice job Wes and Co., Pete I'm digging the Dio-esque pirate shirt your sporting!! :)

TSOTpix003.jpg

Nice pic Terry! Watch out for those CDs behind you, though. They look like they're trying to eat you.

TSOTpix003.jpg

Nice pic Terry! Watch out for those CDs behind you, though. They look like they're trying to eat you.

They look a little jealous don't they?