Nick C

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Soooo...We were discussing this cd and the journey it has made yesterday on Facebook. The big question is WHERE IS IT NOW??

Weird as I too was just a wondering where this has made it too.

Guess I should have kept it. :)

Looks like HSF had is last...

Soooo...We were discussing this cd and the journey it has made yesterday on Facebook. The big question is WHERE IS IT NOW??

Weird as I too was just a wondering where this has made it too.

Guess I should have kept it. :)

Looks like HSF had is last...

Jay, that magnificent bastard...

Imagine trying to do this now - everyone paying $400 to ship this CD to the next destination for a silly photo.

Ah, the days when you didn't have to re-mortgage your house just to send a CD in the mail...

• 4 weeks later...

lol. The autographed copy never got back to me. and what's up on CD shipping? I haven't shipped one in years.

It now costs over $1000 to send a CD internationally these days. Not kidding.

• 8 months later...
On 2/26/2017 at 5:36 PM, martinsane said:

Jay, that magnificent bastard...

Hey, I TRIED to get rid of it!

No one ever contacted me with an address to which I could send it!

(I'm sure the prevailing opinion was that I sold the CD to finance my move to a private island in the Caribbean and I was living off grid, but, that's not how it worked out.  Though, not for lack of trying!)

TSOT.jpg

On 12/11/2017 at 2:25 AM, martinsane said:

And Jay has been resurrected as well!

Haha.  Thanks Terry!

(And resurrection would imply there's a good quality about me for which someone/something would want to bring it, therefore me, back.  Haha)

BTW, the CD is still waiting for a new destination... any takers?

On 12/15/2017 at 4:26 PM, hsf said:

Haha.  Thanks Terry!

(And resurrection would imply there's a good quality about me for which someone/something would want to bring it, therefore me, back.  Haha)

BTW, the CD is still waiting for a new destination... any takers?

You can send it West if your inclined...

On 12/17/2017 at 3:32 PM, martinsane said:

You can send it West if your inclined...

Dude, I've been inclined AF for 5 years now, even if I've only been here for 5 days of that time; just needed a willing recipient/address.  :christmas:

Same address as when I sent you that Butch Walker DVD, some 11 years ago?  If not, just shoot me your new address and I'll get it out as soon as possible.

21 hours ago, tsotmatt said:

You have a Butch Walker DVD?

Back in '06, when Butch released a DVD, I bought an extra (10? 12? can't remember) and I (thought) I put a thread on here (that I now can't find) that if anyone wanted to check out a copy, PM me their address and I'd send it to them.  I think I may have even sent them to a few different countries besides the US.  But anyone who sent me a PM, while supplies lasted, got themselves an unopened, brand new copy of Butch Walker: Live at Budokan.

Are you a Butch fan?  Seen any of his Detroit shows?  (I'd thought about a drive up a few times in the past; never did it.  But I've heard good things about some of those shows.)

2 hours ago, hsf said:

Back in '06, when Butch released a DVD, I bought an extra (10? 12? can't remember) and I (thought) I put a thread on here (that I now can't find) that if anyone wanted to check out a copy, PM me their address and I'd send it to them.  I think I may have even sent them to a few different countries besides the US.  But anyone who sent me a PM, while supplies lasted, got themselves an unopened, brand new copy of Butch Walker: Live at Budokan.

Are you a Butch fan?  Seen any of his Detroit shows?  (I'd thought about a drive up a few times in the past; never did it.  But I've heard good things about some of those shows.)

I have seen him here three times, all great shows. Friend of mine turned me onto Marvelous 3 Ready Sex Go around the time I was getting divorced and it became my soundtrack. Bought his book, bunch of CD's, all great stuff. I'll have to look for the DVD.

Hoping he comes back soon. 

7 minutes ago, tsotmatt said:

I have seen him here three times, all great shows. Friend of mine turned me onto Marvelous 3 Ready Sex Go around the time I was getting divorced and it became my soundtrack. Bought his book, bunch of CD's, all great stuff. I'll have to look for the DVD.

Hoping he comes back soon. 

That's very cool!  (I knew him from Southgang, lost track during the Floyds and early M3.  Got back in around the same time as you.  I've seen 20 of his shows, and one in-store performance, have an M3 tattoo, and just generally am a huge fan.)

I haven't been to a show in 4+ years, but if anyone could make me break that, it'd be Butch Walker.

• 1 month later...