Most Dynamic Frontman

In Their Prime, Who Was Rock's Most Dynamic And Entertaining Frontman?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So....Who was it? :blink:

I had to add a certain vocalist for Marla :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to go with DLR......I know he has fallen a bit now that he is an EMT and I know he is not the best vocalist among the group but he more than made up for that with his "stage show'

Got to go off the list to and put Paul Rodgers up there too because "You Can't Go Wrong With Paul Rodgers"

I had to add a certain vocalist for Marla  :lol:

:lol: Haha.....I love it when a man keeps me happy!!! ;):P Thanks!!! :D

But.....as much as I love Danny........I have to go with David Lee Roth. Those spread eagle jumps and high kicks were legendary!!!

I never saw any of them live, but for the videos and everything else I saw, Sebastian was always a fave of mine. Tosser or not he was a brilliant frontman, and I always had a soft-spot for Bret Michaels as well.

Cheers,

Geoff

Do I have to pick one of those above...? -_-

Nah... can't do it.....

Got to go with DLR......I know he has fallen a bit now that he is an EMT and I know he is not the best vocalist among the group but he more than made up for that with his "stage show'

Got to go off the list to and put Paul Rodgers up there too because "You Can't Go Wrong With Paul Rodgers"

Obviously you are a very intelligent person with very good taste in naming Paul :bowdown: Rodgers. :agree:

I voted for David Lee Roth......with Paul Stanley coming in a VERY close second....

Sebastian Bach. Most everyone else is voting for David Lee Roth, but while he was certainly dynamic, I find Skid Row to be a far better band than Van Halen and therefore am more entertained by watching Sebastian Bach on stage than DLR.

A wise sage you are, with advice such as this. :agree:

I voted for Paul Stanley becuase Roth hasn't done much since the VH days and early solo stuff. He probably is still entertaining but Stanley has done it for much longer. But my real vote wasn't even there. My vote would go to Jim Morrison.

I am with you dude, Bach was and is and amazing frontman!! After that I would say Paul Stanley........, :)

Sebastian Bach.  Most everyone else is voting for David Lee Roth, but while he was certainly dynamic, I find Skid Row to be a far better band than Van Halen and therefore am more entertained by watching Sebastian Bach on stage than DLR.

I went with DLR (I see I'm not alone... ;) ), but only because I didn't see William Hung on the list...

:rofl2:

• 3 weeks later...

Had to go with DLR I saw him with Van Halen and on his Eat'em and Smile tour and dynamic does not begin to describe him. He is also an awesome interview funny, articulate and opinionated...........Off list I would choose Bono. I have to agree that Steven Tyler should have been on the list amazing frontman saw him with Guns & Roses opening and he more than made up for an Axel snit shortened GNR set (3 songs and done)

Paul Stanley gets my vote.....if only DLR could sing! He certainly had the moves and the showmanship but talked his way through most songs in his brief recording career.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

I had to go with Diamond Dave. For me, he just hogged the limelight in 80's with his stage presence, camera presence.....hell he was every where! :bowdown: A close second would be Sebastian Bach. I saw Skid Row twice in Japan (Tokyo & Yokohama) and he was a riot :banger: