Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Last night, I watched, "Shooter" with Mark Wahlberg. It is a really good action/thriller. If you like The Bourne Identity/Supremacy, you'll like this one. I liked it a lot...

I loved that one as well. Real good action.

'It Waits' - Horror cliches and dime-a-dozen-ness aside, it wasn't the worst movie... but more to the point the main girl was gorgeous and possesses one of the most finely crafted chests presented to the world thus far.

'Mullholland Drive' - Loving these David Lynch films - a complete mind-f*ck again, but I love it. The lesbians were awesome too... especially that brunette and her perfectly sculpted chest.

(side note - page 69 happy.png)

Finished season 3 of The Shield.

Grease.. :yikes: ..But I didn't sing-a-long <_<

HAHA I can picture you singing "You're The One That I Want" :rofl2:

My version had DON'T in the title... <_<

I bet it did... <_<

My version had DON'T in the title... <_<

I bet it did... <_<

:rofl2:

:rofl2:

United 93.

As with Flight 93,the feeling of helplessness is almost choking.My feeling toward the passengers and their courage and bravery knows no bounds...

F*cking amazing movie that makes you feel a part of that plane. I get choked up everytime I watch it. And all this with no stars. Amazing.

Last night we watched "The Punisher". Good shitkicker.

LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD

As a, uh, diehard fan of the "Die Hard" franchise, I was salivating when I heard they were making another sequel, and that salivation only intensified when I heard Len Wiseman (Underworld I&II), one of my favorite new directors, was helming it. Then came word it was trying for a PG-13 rating and I was madder than a wet hen being porked by the farmer's son.

Thankfully, it was still a very enjoyable movie, but it's blatantly obvious they were not originally shooting for PG-13, as you can tell some of the dialogue was dubbed over to mask the f-bombs McClane was dropping, plus a few of the action scenes were awkwardly edited due to them having to cut out the blood-squibs. And in case you were wondering, yes, they do chop off the end of McClane's famous line. What he says now is, "Yippy-kai-yay, mother--" with the end drowned out by a gunshot. I nearly wept at the criminality of it all...

Negatives aside, I had a blast watching John McClane swing back into action and Bruce Willis wears this character like a welcome old coat. Beaten, battered, and all banged up, he still keeps coming back swinging with smartass one-liners left and right, such as my favorite: "You lookin' for your Asian hooker-whore girlfriend? The one who could kick really high? Bitch was smokin' hot! Yeah, I just saw her at the bottom of an elevator shaft with an SUV rammed up her ass."

Fun movie, good times. They just better give me the original R-rated (or unrated) director's cut on DVD or I'll be madder than...well, madder than a wet hen being porked by the farmer's son. Yippy-kai-yay, indeed!

LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD

As a, uh, diehard fan of the "Die Hard" franchise, I was salivating when I heard they were making another sequel, and that salivation only intensified when I heard Len Wiseman (Underworld I&II), one of my favorite new directors, was helming it. Then came word it was trying for a PG-13 rating and I was madder than a wet hen being porked by the farmer's son.

Thankfully, it was still a very enjoyable movie, but it's blatantly obvious they were not originally shooting for PG-13, as you can tell some of the dialogue was dubbed over to mask the f-bombs McClane was dropping, plus a few of the action scenes were awkwardly edited due to them having to cut out the blood-squibs. And in case you were wondering, yes, they do chop off the end of McClane's famous line. What he says now is, "Yippy-kai-yay, mother--" with the end drowned out by a gunshot. I nearly wept at the criminality of it all...

Negatives aside, I had a blast watching John McClane swing back into action and Bruce Willis wears this character like a welcome old coat. Beaten, battered, and all banged up, he still keeps coming back swinging with smartass one-liners left and right, such as my favorite: "You lookin' for your Asian hooker-whore girlfriend? The one who could kick really high? Bitch was smokin' hot! Yeah, I just saw her at the bottom of an elevator shaft with an SUV rammed up her ass."

Fun movie, good times. They just better give me the original R-rated (or unrated) director's cut on DVD or I'll be madder than...well, madder than a wet hen being porked by the farmer's son. Yippy-kai-yay, indeed!

I TOTALLY AGREE.

Elvis Presley - That's The Way It Is ( besides Jesus Christ, the greatest man that ever lived! ) :bowdown:

Pitch Black- Good action but poor acting.

Dragonfly- Good supernatural flick with Kevin Costner

Doc Hollywood- Michael J. Fox

The Secret Of My Success- Michael J. Fox

The Recruit- Al Pacino & Colin Farrell. Excellent.

I actually got a few decent movies off the dollar DVD rack at Walmart!! :lol:

"Thrill Seekers" - cheap looking but decent sci-fi thriller about a group of people from the future who get their kicks traveling back in time to witness famous disasters as they happen. Would've been better if someone other than Casper Van Dien ("Starship Troopers") was in the lead, he is the most wooden actor I've ever seen.

"Storm" (though it's called "Storm TRACKER" on the DVD box) How can you go wrong with the powerhouse acting team of Martin Sheen and... Luke Perry?? Anyway, Perry's a meteorologist who gets hired to work on a hush-hush top secret government project to control the weather. (!!) When something goes horribly wrong with their experiments a gigundo hurricane starts tearing apart Los Angeles. Wildly implausible of course, but entertaining enough.

THE PROTECTOR

This brutally-stylish Thai martial arts action movie was released on DVD as a 2-disc set, one containing the original international cut, which runs 20 min. longer, and the trimmed, dubbed version which was released in U.S. theaters. Do yourself a favor and watch the international version. Sure, it's subtitled, not dubbed, but this is a bone-crunching martial arts film, so it's not like there's much dialogue anyway. The fight scenes (of which there are plenty, and which are all jaw-droppingly awesome) were altered, sometimes subtly, sometimes not so subtly, in the American version. The best example of this would be during one of the climatic fight sequences when the hero's pet baby elephant is picked up and thrown--in slow-motion--through a plate glass window. It's a great scene, hysterical & cool all at the same time, but it's only present in its entirety in the international version.

I could ramble on, but I'll wrap it up by saying any martial arts/action junkie who hasn't seen this film needs to do so immediately, but don't waste your time with the hacked-up U.S. version; stick with the uncut international edition.

"Transformers". 2 words: F*cking awesome.