Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

2001 MANIACS

This is great gory horror, with a top drawer story-line - complete with a twist... Excellent.

DRIVE-THRU

You should drive away from this movie as fast as you can. Direct-to-video dreck about a killer clown that looks good (polished visual, decent directing, etc.) but had nothing going for it beyond a couple of gore shots, which were usually followed by the villain spouting corny-ass one-liners like a low-rent version of Freddy Krueger. For example, after cutting a victim in half so that his entrails gush out, the clown sneers, "You got guts, kid." Ha-ha, hardy-fucking-har. Unfortunately, there weren't nearly enough of these kills to help pass the time, which spent way too long unraveling the "mystery" of the clown's identity. I don't want to give anything away, but suffice it to say that if you've seen Nightmare on Elm Street, you can hazard a pretty good guess as to why this clown is offing teenyboppers. The final insult for me was the method they use to dispatch the villain. Listen, you ignorant retards, if that's how you killed him in the first place and he didn't stay dead, how is doing the same exact thing going to send him to Hell once and for all? God, this movie sucked. Avoid it like a vegetarian avoids a steakhouse. Seriously, the content of this film will be about as welcome as what comes out your ass after an all-night binge of beer, hot wings, and chili-cheese fries. :puke:

Took the boy to see The Simpsons movie today.

ARRRRGH!! How was it? I hope it was awesome!! My brother and I had been planning for weeks to see the Simpsons Movie this coming weekend (it opens tomorrow in the USA), but obviously the new young'un arriving a bit early has shot that plan completely to hell... darn kid. :angry:

The Hills Have Eyes 2 - Disappointed. The first one (I mean the recent remake) was far better... <_<

The Hills Have Eyes 2 - Disappointed. The first one (I mean the recent remake) was far better... <_<

Really?? I got this on DVD last week... Unrated, but I haven't watched it yet.. I DID like the first one, the remake... Hmmmm...... <_<

The remake of "Hills Have Eyes" was one of the most squirm-worthy movies I'd seen in a LONG time... but I've heard that the sequel was disappointing... oh well.

Really?? I got this on DVD last week... Unrated, but I haven't watched it yet.. I DID like the first one, the remake... Hmmmm...... <_<

The remake of "Hills Have Eyes" was one of the most squirm-worthy movies I'd seen in a LONG time... but I've heard that the sequel was disappointing... oh well.

Yes I haven't seen that much gore since Texas Chainsaw Massacre...good stuff.

My wife thought I was some sort of psychopath when we were watching that first "Hills Have Eyes" remake, cuz remember the scene where the mutant dude is raping the blonde chick from "LOST" (whatever her name is)? It just looked so frickin' hilarious cuz she's screaming her head off and the mutant guy has this goofy smile on his face and he's making these grunting noises, I couldn't help myself, I started laughing my ass off during that scene... my wife was like "What the f**k is WRONG with you?" Hahahaa!

My wife thought I was some sort of psychopath when we were watching that first "Hills Have Eyes" remake, cuz remember the scene where the mutant dude is raping the blonde chick from "LOST" (whatever her name is)? It just looked so frickin' hilarious cuz she's screaming her head off and the mutant guy has this goofy smile on his face and he's making these grunting noises, I couldn't help myself, I started laughing my ass off during that scene... my wife was like "What the f**k is WRONG with you?" Hahahaa!

I know, and in the remake the director had to make it a double rape scene. The part that freaked me out most about that movie is when they lock him in the cooler with those cut up bodies...I swear I couldn't eat steak for at a month after that.

That was a fucked up scene.

Now the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning was just to much gore for me.

I know, and in the remake the director had to make it a double rape scene. The part that freaked me out most about that movie is when they lock him in the cooler with those cut up bodies...I swear I couldn't eat steak for at a month after that.

Hahaha, "Meat's meat, and a man's gotta eat!" -- Motel Hell :lol:

Motel Hell I haven't seen that flick in ages.

Just got back from seeing:

Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix........t'was ok....didn't really follow since I'm not 'up' on Potter.... -_-

Transformers.....Shane loved it. :banger:

1408 :yikes:

Motel Hell I haven't seen that flick in ages.

One of the all time great cannibal flicks. Starring "Officer Grossman" from "CHiPs" as the hero just ups the surrealism factor!! :yikes:

Just got back from seeing:

Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix........t'was ok....didn't really follow since I'm not 'up' on Potter.... -_-

Transformers.....Shane loved it. :banger:

1408 :yikes:

I saw Harry Potter last night with the wife and kids, I didn't think it was as good as the rest either...not enough action and no Quitage match. My wife read the book and she said they left a lot out of the movie.

I loved the first one (I mean the recent remake) as well, but this sequel is crap imho... Not the same intensity.

That was a fucked up scene.

Now the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning was just to much gore for me.

Yea, Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning DOES have a good amount of blood and gore.. Should watch the Unrated version though..... :whistle:

Hell the Original move, back in 1974 didn't have alot of blood, but it was fucking creepy......

I watched "The Transporter" and then watched "Boogeyman".