Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

I saw Pirates 3 today then came home and watched "The Rundown" with The Rock. A good shit kicker but in no way an Academy Award pic. Also watched "8 Mile" with Eminem.

you did stay till after the credits, right?

Yes but at the time I had no idea why everyone was staying. I thought they all wanted to watch the cleaning crew. Then the final scene came on. Which was good because I really didn't want to watch the cleaning crew. :blink:

Bug

'Deja Vu' - I really liked this. Not sure if it actually works and makes sense, but it was cool anyway. Not to say I didn't follow it... just not sure it "works". :) Very good, though.

'Night at the Museum' - I really hope my wife enjoyed this, 'cause I sure as hell didn't. To a tee, it was exactly like I thought it'd be. Mindless, boring and I spent most the time watching the timer until it finished.

'Phenomenon' - Haven't seen this one for a few years. Very good film. Sad, but good.

Guys im watching a killer horror flick right now, im going to go ahead and recomend it to anybody that likes good horror, it's called Unrest, it's part of that after dark 8 movies to die for marathon, it's got the hottest piece of ass ive seen in a long time, and guess what she can even act, her name is Corri English, and it's an honestly creepy movie, I am impressed.

Shrek The Third- Enjoyable movie just not up to par with the first 2.

Runaway Jury- Loved this movie. Gene Hackman was at his pricky best.

Basic- Excellent twist and turns movie. I enjoyed this alot.

The Core- Pretty much "Armageddon"'s retarded sibling. Not worth a look-see.

The Wicker Man (remake with Nick Cage who as an actor I really like) - boring as hell ... the end borrowed from the screen version of Misery somewhat. Not a patch on the original which ooozed a dark, strange, forbidding, almost otherworldly atmosphere, and although parts seem a little quaint today it was probably more subversive for its time than this Hollywood homogenised drivel.

Watched "The Bone Collector" and "Rain Man" today.

"Rain Man"

Yeah... I'm an excellent driver..... yeah... five minutes till Wapner... yeah... K-Mart sucks... :P

"Rain Man"

Yeah... I'm an excellent driver..... yeah... five minutes till Wapner... yeah... K-Mart sucks... :P

Uh oh...fart.

'Wild Things' - Still an awesome film... and Denise Richards naked... holy f*ck. I forgot how sensational that is. :)

Silent Hill

Not so good. If I hadn't played the games, I would've liked it even less. The special effects weren't too bad though. Nice job of bringing the creatures to life IMHO.

Flight 93

Hey Ian, is it "good" or very sad to watch?

I've seen that movie also, and I'd have to say both.

It also made me angry to see how many mistakes were made by all strata of local, state, and government authorities on that horrible day. After a while I wished I could reach into the movie and start knocking people's heads together...

Flight 93

I've seen that movie also, and I'd have to say both.

It also made me angry to see how many mistakes were made by all strata of local, state, and government authorities on that horrible day. After a while I wished I could reach into the movie and start knocking people's heads together...

Yeah that was a very powerful movie to watch. How many stupid mistakes were made. Unreal. It was done with class and dignity.

Flight 93

It was both good and sad.It was well done considering it was dramatised from victims phone calls.It really gave the feeling of total helplessness for the passengers,aswell as total courage they displayed.It brought a lump to my throat...