Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Click with Adam Sandler <_< was okay I guess...typical shmaltzy thing, made my wife happy to watch it, but I was burning up inside with anger and frustration...only kept in check by the bottle of wine.

Tonight will most likely be Pete's Dragon, providing my dear daughter eats her dinner in a timely fashion without complaining... odds are 2 to 1 or so... place your bets!

Bubba and I did a marathon movie day yesterday. Started in Troy with "Shrek The Third"......then to Huber Heights for "Surf's Up"......then back to Troy for "Pirates Of The Carribean III".

I am sooooooo full of popcorn.. :blink::lol:

Good flicks...all of 'em.

How's the suitability for a 3 year old? being selfish and stuff I wanna see all three of 'em but I heard Pirates is definitely not a kids movie... :(

Hey Sweets.....I asked Bubba what he thought about the suitablity for a 3 year old.... Def NOT Pirates......hell, *I'M* still lost on that one. :blink:

Surf's Up was really cute... Lots of cute characters....no bad language... Not that she'll really follow the plot yet....but it's got lots of cuteness. :)

Shrek The Third.....again lots of cute characters, but Daddy would dig the hell outta the plot twists... I'm still laughing over Snow White in the forest clearing, singing with her birds....."la la la la la".......which turns into the "SHRIEKKKKKKKKKKK" (ahhhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHahhhhhhhh.......AH) intro to "Godzilla" as she and the birdies attack the tree monsters.... :lol:

Good stuff!!! :tumbsup:

Saw a bunch today. Nothing else to do.

Mr. Brooks- Kevin Costner was awesome. Lots of twists in this one.

Click- Cute. Typical Adam Sandler.

Bourne Supremacy- Awesome action flick. Never saw them, now I have, getting ready for part 3.

Freedomland- Kind of slow moving crime drama with Julianne Moore and Samuel L. Jackson.

The Grudge 2- Real spooky shit.

As Soon as someone sees Rise Of The SilverSurfer,dont waste any time, tell me immedietly if its awesome or if it blows.

Tonight will most likely be Pete's Dragon

You have a dragon now?????? :blink:

Wow, he was already hot enough... now he blows fire too?

Kevin Smith's "Jersey Girl"

Tonight will most likely be Pete's Dragon

You have a dragon now?????? :blink:

Wow, he was already hot enough... now he blows fire too?

Yes, but according to my wife it comes out the wrong end... :anon:

Hey MJ, thanks for the rundown, I really want to see all of them so 2 out of 3 with the little one's pretty good. :)

Went and saw Vacancy <spit> yesterday. Useless horrible movie. Not even Kate Beckinsdale could save it. Bad BAd BAD!!!! Blew monkey nuts. Not even worth renting. All this being said, I so did not enjoy it.

On a more pleasant not, I did watch a movie called waiting later in the evening. Ryan Reynolds and Dane Cook. Hilarious comedy about a bunch of people who work in a TGI Fridays type bar and grill. Never even heard about it before last night. Humor is on a guys level. You ladies may enjoy it. Let's put it this way, the running gag in the movie is a game they play that is trying to get the other guys who work there to look at your schlong. Luis Guzman has a funny ass part in this movie. Worth a watch definately. Not for the kiddies though.

Oh! that new Fantastic 4 is fucking awesome, holy shit! not only is the Silver Surfer in it, but Dr.Doom is also in it, so it's got all sorts of side storys going at once, it blows the shit out of that fucking retarded Spiderman series, anyday, if your into superhero movies, how can you honestly call yourself a fan, if you miss the one with the Silver Surfer?

I watched "The Shield" Season 1. My girlfriend had never seen it so what better way to introduce her to Vic Mackey.

I watched "The Shield" Season 1. My girlfriend had never seen it so what better way to introduce her to Vic Mackey.

Excellent choice My good Man..... Now on to Season 2, then 3 then.. Well you get the idea..... :lol:

You got that right. I have Season 2 and 3. Next weekend and the weekend after that. :tumbsup:

Excellent choice My good Man..... Now on to Season 2, then 3 then.. Well you get the idea..... :lol:

You got that right. I have Season 2 and 3. Next weekend and the weekend after that. :tumbsup:

You really cant just watch one season, It really makes it hard for me to watch them on FX, id sometimes just rather not watch it at all, and just buy the DVD, when It's available, then I remember it's fucking $50, so I end up watching them on FX!

You really cant just watch one season, It really makes it hard for me to watch them on FX, id sometimes just rather not watch it at all, and just buy the DVD, when It's available, then I remember it's fucking $50, so I end up watching them on FX!

I bought them off eBay. I think I paid MAX- $22.00 for Season 3. Season 1 I got for $10 and Season 2 I paid $16 or so. Try eBay. Seasons 1 and 2 were unopened.

Haven't watched anything lately but I'm thinkin'bout throwing on Oliver Stone's "Talk Radio" (w/Eric Bogosian) later tonight.