Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

I watched "The Break Up" with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston. Cute.

Last night we watched "The Marine," starring WWE wrestler John Cena. It was exactly what I expected to see - a big, loud, dumb, fast moving action flick with wall to wall violence and tons of stuff blowin' up. Nothing to overtax the ol' brain cells and not something I'm likely to ever watch again but I got a kick out of watching all that mayhem. :lol:

Saw The Warriors again today..

Love that movie.

Hot Fuzz

What's it like mate, I'm looking forward to seeing this as I'm borrowing a copy over the next few weeks, does it live up to the hype or did you feel a little disappointed? Although I enjoyed Shaun of the Dead I felt a little let down after everyone went on about how brilliant it was.

The bit where he falls through the fence on the trailer kills me everytime.

Hot Fuzz

What's it like mate, I'm looking forward to seeing this as I'm borrowing a copy over the next few weeks, does it live up to the hype or did you feel a little disappointed? Although I enjoyed Shaun of the Dead I felt a little let down after everyone went on about how brilliant it was.

The bit where he falls through the fence on the trailer kills me everytime.

Quite good,only sporadic belly laughs though.Comic book violence (grisly in places),don't let Ben watch it.Best to watch after a few pints...

You, Me & Dupree

Funny, not as bad as I expected actually... :)

I watched that Saturday night. It was pretty good. I found myself laughing a bit.

Plus, now I can't get a song from that movie out of my head. Fix You by Coldplay.

Last night I watched The Devils Rejects. Not very good. I did enjoy William Moseley as Otis, and any time I get a chance to see Danny Trejo in one of his bit parts is cool.

You, Me & Dupree

I watched that Saturday night. It was pretty good. I found myself laughing a bit.

Plus, now I can't get a song from that movie out of my head. Fix You by Coldplay.

Last night I watched The Devils Rejects. Not very good. I did enjoy William Moseley as Otis, and any time I get a chance to see Danny Trejo in one of his bit parts is cool.

Wow man, we must have been watching it at the same time! Were you behind the sofa? :blink:

You, Me & Dupree

Wow man, we must have been watching it at the same time! We're you behind the sofa? :blink:

I'm gonna have to watch Devils Rejects again, I remember the 1st time I wasn't overly impressed but I was comparing it to House of a 1000 Corpses which I thought was great.

Anyway last night I watched The League of Gentlemen - Apocalypse .... it's okay but it's not as good as the series (especially series 1 & 2) but there are some great one liners

"They put me in a box with me coat on... I know, it don't sound much when you say it out loud " Geoff Tipps on being tortured.

I found myself getting a little bored towards the end but it's not the first time I've watched it but and maybe that's why. If you wanna get into it watch the TV series first.

'The Guardian' - Good enjoyable film. A little sad in places, but good stuff.

'The Departed' - Finally! And it was worth the wait too. Loved it!

'The Guardian' - Good enjoyable film. A little sad in places, but good stuff.

'The Departed' - Finally! And it was worth the wait too. Loved it!

Lots of twists in "The Departed" huh?

Bubba and I did a marathon movie day yesterday. Started in Troy with "Shrek The Third"......then to Huber Heights for "Surf's Up"......then back to Troy for "Pirates Of The Carribean III".

I am sooooooo full of popcorn.. :blink::lol:

Good flicks...all of 'em.

Bubba and I did a marathon movie day yesterday. Started in Troy with "Shrek The Third"......then to Huber Heights for "Surf's Up"......then back to Troy for "Pirates Of The Carribean III".

I am sooooooo full of popcorn.. :blink::lol:

Good flicks...all of 'em.

How's the suitability for a 3 year old? being selfish and stuff I wanna see all three of 'em but I heard Pirates is definitely not a kids movie... :(