Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Dusted off my VHS of "Decline of Western Civilization II: The Metal Years" last night... such a fantastic movie...

Watched the original "X-Men" for the umpteenth time last night... I actually started watching it on the FX channel but got sick of the constant commercial interruptions so I actually got up and put on my DVD!

Watched the original "X-Men" for the umpteenth time last night... I actually started watching it on the FX channel but got sick of the constant commercial interruptions so I actually got up and put on my DVD!

Yea I surfed by FX and saw it on too... I may have to bust out My DVDs of all three X-Men movies and have Me a marathon!!!! :P

Saw "Spiderman 3" in the theaters and watched "Deja Vu" with Denzel Washington when we got home.

well, its sunday 5-6 in kansas, as many know, there were a dumpload of tornado problems here this weekend, so i had to go buy TWISTER.

its filmed where my wife went to school in wakita, oklahoma and alot of the town folk got to be extras in it. she lived just a few miles from where all the filming was,so i thought that was cool. then i took my boy and my dad to see spidey 3 yesterday.

well, its sunday 5-6 in kansas, as many know, there were a dumpload of tornado problems here this weekend, so i had to go buy TWISTER.

its filmed where my wife went to school in wakita, oklahoma and alot of the town folk got to be extras in it. she lived just a few miles from where all the filming was,so i thought that was cool. then i took my boy and my dad to see spidey 3 yesterday.

Perhaps you should grab a bunch of neighbors, call the local tv stations, and then everybody go stand on a roof, or where a house used to be, etc.. then have the tv people come record you, look at the camera and say, "This is all George Bush's Fault! george bush is the reason our house got hit by a tornado, he hates Kansas folk", hey I can talk shit, any year now, an Earthquake is gonna knock the Wasatch Front off the face of the earth, so it's not like im sitting here protected, I just thought that would be kind of a clever thing to do, in the face of destruction, when the earthquake hit's, if im still in one piece you can bet your sweet ass i'll be finding any camera that will film me, and saying that shit!

Perhaps you should grab a bunch of neighbors, call the local tv stations, and then everybody go stand on a roof, or where a house used to be, etc.. then have the tv people come record you, look at the camera and say, "This is all George Bush's Fault! george bush is the reason our house got hit by a tornado, he hates Kansas folk", hey I can talk shit, any year now, an Earthquake is gonna knock the Wasatch Front off the face of the earth, so it's not like im sitting here protected, I just thought that would be kind of a clever thing to do, in the face of destruction, when the earthquake hit's, if im still in one piece you can bet your sweet ass i'll be finding any camera that will film me, and saying that shit!

Speaking from personal experience???

Well I was just wondering as to how Hurricane Katrina was george Bushs fault and everything after it? but you don't see or hear people in Kansas on tv complaining and playing the victim, those tornadoes are just as equally if not more devastating then Katrina was, and to my knowledge they had no clue it was coming, so that's the point I was making.

Well I was just wondering as to how Hurricane Katrina was george Bushs fault and everything after it? but you don't see or hear people in Kansas on tv complaining and playing the victim, those tornadoes are just as equally if not more devastating then Katrina was, and to my knowledge they had no clue it was coming, so that's the point I was making.

Oh I know. I totally agree with you on this. I was just toying with you but seriously I do agree. There was no blaming Bush. No "Where is the gubmint?" arguments. No "I was pushing this Cadillac through 4 feet of water so it could stay dry" problems.

'Helter Skelter' - The Charles Manson story... very cool film. The guy who plays Manson is awesome.

Well, after seeing Spider Man 3 in the theaters?? these past couple days I busted out My DVD copies of Spider Man and Spider Man 2...

I Needed My fix...... :P

Then last night I watched Van Helsing... DAMN I love that movie.......

Watched about 3/4 of the original "RoboCop" (THE greatest movie ever made on the subject of robotic law enforcement units, hands down) last night before dozing off... will watch the rest tonight, most likely...

Saw "The Invisible" today. Pretty good although a bit slow.

Sahara... not bad, quite entertaining but the DVD from Netflix had a scratch so near the end (naturally it couldn't happen at the :censored: beginning... <_< ) kept freezing for a few seconds every minute or so until the end.

Night at the Museum.......very entertaining flick!