Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

RIPD

It was alright. Some good laughs, but I wouldn't rush to the cinema to see it.

From the trailer, that flick kinda looked like a "Men in Black" ripoff to me, with dead people instead of aliens. Is that an accurate assessment?

• My Little Pony

RIPD

It was alright. Some good laughs, but I wouldn't rush to the cinema to see it.

From the trailer, that flick kinda looked like a "Men in Black" ripoff to me, with dead people instead of aliens. Is that an accurate assessment?

That's the general consensus.

Evil Dead 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clEXNgH6Oj8

Wow.. I LOVED this movie!! Probably one of the goriest horror flicks I have EVER seen!!~ They sure did amp up the blood and gore from the original!! I was skeptical at first when I heard they were doing a remake, but WOW was it GOOD!! There are parallels with the original Evil Dead, and even part 2....

If you enjoyed the original?? you will LOVE the remake.....

Evil Dead 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clEXNgH6Oj8

Wow.. I LOVED this movie!! Probably one of the goriest horror flicks I have EVER seen!!~ They sure did amp up the blood and gore from the original!! I was skeptical at first when I heard they were doing a remake, but WOW was it GOOD!! There are parallels with the original Evil Dead, and even part 2....

If you enjoyed the original?? you will LOVE the remake.....

I couldnt disagree more.

Saw this and was so so sad I did. As I stated then, the only redeeming thing in the movie was the inclusion of the infamous Raimi Oldsmobile.

Watched Movie 43. Excellent stuff. Harkens back to the irreverence of Kentucky Fried Movie. Glad this movie was made at least someone is doing something worth while in Hollywood.

Parental Guidance - was at dads camper on the lake Friday night, staying till Saturday morning then going on to Gatlinburg Aquarium for my girls 9th birthday. it was an ok watch. no tv so it was movies only. I brought Fast 5 but decided to try something we havent seen after the girls went to bed.

National Treasure 1 & 2.....good stuff and wouldn't mind seeing a 3rd in the series....

Agree!

Identity

Seeking a Friend For the End of the World

Dredd

Hotel Transylvania

Liked both!

Identity

Seeking a Friend For the End of the World

If that's Identity with John Cusack - It's a great movie!

• My Little Pony

Watched Movie 43. Excellent stuff. Harkens back to the irreverence of Kentucky Fried Movie. Glad this movie was made at least someone is doing something worth while in Hollywood.

Wow, Terry. Really? I'm sorry, mate, but you just lost all film recommendation credibility with me. That film was terrible. You realize it is unanimously being considered one of the worst films ever created?

Dredd

Hotel Transylvania

Liked both!

Yeah..me too for different reasons. 'Dredd' was really excellent..very violent, but not like the usual big budget Marvel movies, which I really liked. 'Hotel Transylvania' was good too, excellent animation and amusing script.

Pacific Rim (2013).

Fantastic!

I soooo wanna see this :popcorn:

Get on it. Seriously, don't let it leave the cinema before you see it. This is what the silver screen is for!

managed to get to see this tonight,took two of my sons,it was excellent,really enjoyed it,transformers v godzilla :)

also got to see the lone ranger,read bad reviews for this one,but I actually quite liked it,not brilliant but enjoyable