Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

G.I. Joe-Retaliation

"Back to the Future Part II" (1989)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdENmefJRpw

In the sequel to the 85 fantasy hit, Marty and Doc Brown zig-zag between 1955, 1985, and 2015 to repair damage to the space-time continuum caused by their previous adventure. Not as good as the original but still action packed and pretty damn funny in its own right.

The segments set in the "future" of 2015 are a particular hoot since that's only two years from now... where is my hoverboard and flying car, damn it??

"Hard Ticket to Hawaii" (1987)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCM6HCTJeRU

More bullets, babes 'n' boobs from the late, great Andy Sidaris. Former Playboy Playmates Dona Speir and Hope Marie Carlton play scantily clad undercover agents who get mixed up with diamond smugglers. Yeah, that's the whole plot. Then cars crash, guns go off, stuff blows up, girls go topless, nuff said.

As usual for Sidaris' films, the story is needlessly complicated, the dialogue is wretched, and the action scenes are mediocre at best... none of which matters, of course, because of the female eye candy packed into every scene.

As an added bonus, "Hard Ticket" features the most hilariously fake looking "killer snake" (played by a puppet) in film history,...yet it's still a better actor than any of the Playmate cast members.

A total hoot!

G.I. Joe-Retaliation

I have heard that this one is really bad, acting and story wise? Or is that just the professional critics with their usual bullshit opinions.....

Just have to watch it as a no brainer action flick. I didn't mind it, will watch again to get myself off the fence.

G.I. Joe-Retaliation

I have heard that this one is really bad, acting and story wise? Or is that just the professional critics with their usual bullshit opinions.....

Just have to watch it as a no brainer action flick. I didn't mind it, will watch again to get myself off the fence.

I want to see this one too. and it is at Redbox so it may be a watch next week on my off day

• My Little Pony

GI Joe Retaliation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wj1qyxaQMc

I Liked it.. Was it as good as the first movie?? No, but still an enjoyable action flick....

The first film was terrible, unless you're referring to the animated one. Which was still terrible. Not nearly the same calibre as Transformers.

Tried to watch "The Immortals". Shut it off mid stream. Terrible.

GI Joe Retaliation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wj1qyxaQMc

I Liked it.. Was it as good as the first movie?? No, but still an enjoyable action flick....

Agree!

• My Little Pony

Tried to watch "The Immortals". Shut it off mid stream. Terrible.

I actually really enjoyed this one. Tarsem Singh is incredible. I love his work.

"Savage Beach" (1989)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXmLABDP344

More funbag-filled action from Andy Sidaris' "Babes, Bullets N Bombs" assembly line. In this installment, our heroic (and spectacularly busty) government agents "Donna" and "Taryn" are sent on a rescue mission, but their plane crashes on a seemingly deserted South Pacific island. After some gratuitious (but oh so welcome) skinny dipping in the surf, they learn they're not alone. Soon they're tangling with a group of Communist revolutionaries who are searching the island for buried treasure (which they plan to use to fund an overthrow of the Philippine government...???) and meet a lone Japanese soldier who's been guarding the island Samurai style since World War II. Yes, seriously. Y'know what? Just ignore the plot and enjoy the fabulous eye candy.

Blade 1-3

Love'em!

Midnight Run....love this movie.

The late, great Dennis Farina is awesome in that movie. "You and that other dummy better start getting more personally involved in your work, or I'm gonna stab you through the heart with a fuckin' pencil. Do you understand me??" :rofl2:

Midnight Run....love this movie.

Nice!