Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Conspiracy Theory and Under Siege......both good time wasters....

Me likes!

Took the boys to see Despicable me 2

Pacific Rim (2013).

Fantastic!

I soooo wanna see this :popcorn:

Get on it. Seriously, don't let it leave the cinema before you see it. This is what the silver screen is for!

managed to get to see this tonight,took two of my sons,it was excellent,really enjoyed it,transformers v godzilla :)

also got to see the lone ranger,read bad reviews for this one,but I actually quite liked it,not brilliant but enjoyable

I don't get to the Movies much anymore, but can't wait to see it! and The Lone Ranger also!

"Quick Change" (1990)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB8L9QBXDos

Bill Murray dresses as a clown and robs a Midtown Manhattan bank, which goes off without a hitch....however, making it to the airport to escape proves to be a problem for him and his two sidekicks (Randy Quaid and Geena Davis) as they encounter mobsters, insane bus drivers, car thieves, and the N.Y.P.D.

A very funny, overlooked "caper" comedy with a great cast. Recommended.

Watched Movie 43. Excellent stuff. Harkens back to the irreverence of Kentucky Fried Movie. Glad this movie was made at least someone is doing something worth while in Hollywood.

Wow, Terry. Really? I'm sorry, mate, but you just lost all film recommendation credibility with me. That film was terrible. You realize it is unanimously being considered one of the worst films ever created?

Naw I got's all kind of film cred. C'mon just cause everyone else thinks its bad doesn't make it so. And don't get me wrong the movie is cheeky as all hell, but that's what makes it good and as I said so anti-blockbuster main stream middle America that it is killer.

Open your mind REAL WIDE and enjoy Hugh Jackman's chin testicles...

• My Little Pony

Watched Movie 43. Excellent stuff. Harkens back to the irreverence of Kentucky Fried Movie. Glad this movie was made at least someone is doing something worth while in Hollywood.

Wow, Terry. Really? I'm sorry, mate, but you just lost all film recommendation credibility with me. That film was terrible. You realize it is unanimously being considered one of the worst films ever created?

Naw I got's all kind of film cred. C'mon just cause everyone else thinks its bad doesn't make it so. And don't get me wrong the movie is cheeky as all hell, but that's what makes it good and as I said so anti-blockbuster main stream middle America that it is killer.

Open your mind REAL WIDE and enjoy Hugh Jackman's chin testicles...

Most films I watch are either indie or foreign or both, so I'm already well versed in anti-blockbuster features. Movie 43 was still fairly blockbuster. Still Hollywood.

Re-watched "Sharknado" with my ten year old son this morning. He thought it was an absolute hoot, especially the now infamous "chainsawing" scene at the end... :rofl2:

• My Little Pony

Re-watched "Sharknado" with my ten year old son this morning. He thought it was an absolute hoot, especially the now infamous "chainsawing" scene at the end... :rofl2:

I gotta see that one. Looks ridiculous!

I gotta see that one. Looks ridiculous!

Believe me bro it is but in a bad sad way and my son loved it as well,big dumb fun.

"Back to the Future" (1985)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yosuvf7Unmg

The fantasy classic with Michael J. Fox as an '80s teen stuck in the 1950s still holds up very well all these years later. I watched it with my ten year old son and he enjoyed it too.

• My Little Pony

The fantasy classic with Michael J. Fox as an '80s teen stuck in the 1950s still holds up very well all these years later. I watched it with my ten year old son and he enjoyed it too.

It's good to know you got your son watching the classics already.

Last night he and I watched the re-run of "Sharknado," so I felt I had to expose him to something quality to counteract it :rofl2:

• My Little Pony

Last night he and I watched the re-run of "Sharknado," so I felt I had to expose him to something quality to counteract it :rofl2:

Heh. I've got "Sharknado" downloading. Maybe watch it tomorrow.

"The Fog" (2005)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m31wSrpHTc

Unnecessary remake of the John Carpenter classic stars Tom "Smallville" Welling, Maggie Grace and Selma Blair as residents of an island fishing village menaced by the vengeful ghosts of a sunken ship's crew. Some nifty fog effects but no suspense whatsoever. This one didn't even scare my ten year old. Stick with the original.

"Body Count" (1997)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ_YibruCEQ

Also known as "Below Utopia," Alyssa Milano stars in this suspense thriller as a soon-to-be-bride who's meeting her fiancee's rich-as-hell family for the first time at their palatial estate... until the festivities are interrupted by a gang of home-invadin', cap-bustin' art thievin' gangstas led by Ice-T. Pretty predictable stuff, salvaged by the fact that Alyssa Milano was at the peak of her late 90s hotness when she made this flick and she's wearing a body-hugging dress for the entire movie.

The Wolverine

Less action, more drama, but still enjoyable flick.

That's what I expected.

X-MEN - 1, 2 & 3......decent series of films...

Me likes!