Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Star Wars (or, if you prefer - Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope) ... remember how GOOD this film was? Before George turned Darth Vader into a spoilt, whiny emo brat? Before Greedo shot first? Etc ...

Star Wars (or, if you prefer - Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope) ... remember how GOOD this film was? Before George turned Darth Vader into a spoilt, whiny emo brat? Before Greedo shot first? Etc ...

Yup. And how shit does Jabba look in the updated version? I only ever watch the original theatrical version; so much better. Clearly Mr Lucas doesn't believe in the maxim, 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'! :rolleyes:

I fell asleep before the end of 'Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World' at the weekend. Very silly, but good fun ... and the list of half-watched films grows to 894. :doh:

• My Little Pony

Star Trek: Into Darkness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAEkuVgt6Aw

Wow.. Just an Awesome movie!! Saw it today for My birthday.. Almost went to see The Lone Ranger, but Man am I glad I changed My mind!! If you have seen the remake from 2009 you will LOVE this movie too!! Has some neat twists in it I wasn't expecting.. Just a truly excellent movie!!

And it has one of the greatest depictions of bromance ever committed to film. Ever. Period.

• My Little Pony

I think you mean, "The Star Wars." ;}

• My Little Pony

Yup. And how shit does Jabba look in the updated version? I only ever watch the original theatrical version; so much better. Clearly Mr Lucas doesn't believe in the maxim, 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'! :rolleyes:

I fell asleep before the end of 'Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World' at the weekend. Very silly, but good fun ... and the list of half-watched films grows to 894. :doh:

Spott Cilgrim was great! Have you read the graphic novels? The opening five minutes followed the first few pages verbatim. Including camera angles. It was incredible.

"Inglourious Basterds" (2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKu7qqICmy8

Quentin Tarantino's WWII epic about a crack commando team and a plot to assassinate the entire Nazi high command during a Paris film premiere is overlong and way too talky for its own good, but the kick-ass finale almost make sitting through all the blah-blah-blah worth it.

• My Little Pony

The Heat

Incomprehensibly hilarious! Who knew Sandra Bullock could be so funny? And the chemistry with Melissa McCarthy is simply brilliant.

Jack The Giant Slayer

"Inglourious Basterds" (2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKu7qqICmy8

Quentin Tarantino's WWII epic about a crack commando team and a plot to assassinate the entire Nazi high command during a Paris film premiere is overlong and way too talky for its own good, but the kick-ass finale almost make sitting through all the blah-blah-blah worth it.

Enjoyed this one. Strange idea, but a really decent film and the very end is absolutely brutal.

^^ I enjoyed it to a certain extent but it was very inconsistent... like most of Tarantino's stuff.

^^ I enjoyed it to a certain extent but it was very inconsistent... like most of Tarantino's stuff.

That's fair comment. I love 'Pulp Fiction' and 'Kill Bill Part 1', but found 'Reservoir Dogs', 'Jackie Brown' and 'Kill Bill Part 2' a bit meh. All perfectly watchable films, but nothing special imo.

Wrong Turn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naUUyD-_oPc

A pretty decent lil horror flick.. In the vein of Hills Have Eyes and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. A Group of young adults, in the backwoods of West Virginia run into a cabin with a family of cannibalistic inbred mountain men...And well mass carnage ensues... I actually enjoyed this movie and will be checking out the 3 or 4 sequels.. I hear Wrong Turn 2 is better than the first one... Course it was direct to DVD as were the rest of the sequels.. I think the original was the only one released in theaters....

^^ Wrong Turn was awesome, mainly due to the presence of Eliza Dushku. Haaaawwwwt!! :masturbanana:

...and yes, "W.T. 2" is even better. Henry Rollins is in that one and he f*ckin' rules. You must see it. It's even more graphic and over the top than the first one. I haven't seen any of the rest of the sequels but what I have read about'em isn't very encouraging. So hey, buyer beware.

aaaaand as for me, today I finally got around to watchin'....

"The Dark Knight Rises" (2012)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8evyE9TuYk

Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy comes to an epic close, as a terrorist named Bane places Gotham City under martial law and forces Batman out of an eight year retirement. Gorgeously photographed (and I'm not just talkin' about Anne Hathaway in the Catwoman suit), with very cool action set pieces, suitably great performances by Michael "Alfred" Caine, Morgan "Lucius" Freeman and Joseph Gordon Levitt as a devoted Gotham cop who figures heavily in the finale.

Not quite as awesome as the preceding "Dark Knight" flick but still pretty damn good and wraps up the series nicely.

Wrong Turn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naUUyD-_oPc

A pretty decent lil horror flick.. In the vein of Hills Have Eyes and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. A Group of young adults, in the backwoods of West Virginia run into a cabin with a family of cannibalistic inbred mountain men...And well mass carnage ensues... I actually enjoyed this movie and will be checking out the 3 or 4 sequels.. I hear Wrong Turn 2 is better than the first one... Course it was direct to DVD as were the rest of the sequels.. I think the original was the only one released in theaters....

yes, the first was the only one to have a theatre run and I seen it at the drive-in

Jack The Giant Slayer

I want to see this. how was it?

Entertaining, little slow at the begining but got better.

Identity Thief

^^ Wrong Turn was awesome, mainly due to the presence of Eliza Dushku. Haaaawwwwt!! :masturbanana:

...and yes, "W.T. 2" is even better. Henry Rollins is in that one and he f*ckin' rules. You must see it. It's even more graphic and over the top than the first one. I haven't seen any of the rest of the sequels but what I have read about'em isn't very encouraging. So hey, buyer beware.

aaaaand as for me, today I finally got around to watchin'....

"The Dark Knight Rises" (2012)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8evyE9TuYk

Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy comes to an epic close, as a terrorist named Bane places Gotham City under martial law and forces Batman out of an eight year retirement. Gorgeously photographed (and I'm not just talkin' about Anne Hathaway in the Catwoman suit), with very cool action set pieces, suitably great performances by Michael "Alfred" Caine, Morgan "Lucius" Freeman and Joseph Gordon Levitt as a devoted Gotham cop who figures heavily in the finale.

Not quite as awesome as the preceding "Dark Knight" flick but still pretty damn good and wraps up the series nicely.

Yea I really enjoyed Wrong Turn...Mainly cause of Eliza Dushku.. she is indeed HAWT!!!! I heard part 2 was even better, then it gets mixed reviews for the other 3 I think.....

Finally saw Dark Knight Rises huh?? Man I LOVED that movie!! Not as good as Dark Knight, but still better than Batman Forever and Batman and Robin.... Bane was SO Much better!! Just wish they got His costume right.... And you don;t think Batman died at the end, right???