Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

• My Little Pony

Despicable Me

Doesn't get old. I'm interested in what the premise may be for the sequel.

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

I think I was around seven last time I watched this.

"Hell of the Living Dead" (1980)

In this uber-trashy Italian-made "Dawn of the Dead" wanna-be, a chemical accident causes an outbreak of flesh-eatin' Undead on the island of New Guinea (?). A commando team and a pair of TV journalists travel across the infested island to find the source of the infection.

As with most Italian z-movies of this era, the story is full of holes, the dialogue is nonsensical, the dubbing is terrible, and the gore, while plentiful, is unconvincing (but hilarious).

When it comes to Eurotrash grindhouse zombie flicks, "Nightmare City" beats this one hands down.

Dredd-3d-movie-poster-uk-format.jpg

Really enjoyed this. Pretty good representation of the character, i.e. a hard, miserable bastard. Loads of violence, but cleverly done. Good film.

Last two movies I watched was:

The Next Floor- Quite Disturbing short film :blink: - Story about 12 rich people who sit around a table and eat until the floor collapses and being catered by Butlers and Maids. They eat all sorts of animals and seem to get no enjoyment in eating..

Tomcats- Jerry O'Connell and Shannon Elizabeth :wub: Very funny movie!

• My Little Pony

Really enjoyed this. Pretty good representation of the character, i.e. a hard, miserable bastard. Loads of violence, but cleverly done. Good film.

I still haven't seen this, but I heard it's a Sci-Fi version of The Raid.

I like it also!

Some what, I prefer this for sure.

Sea Of Sand ... an old WWII movie, set in the days just before the battle of El Alamein ... particularly poignant for me as the final scene includes the artillery barrage that heralded the start of the Allied offensive ... my Grandad was manning one of the guns involved in that barrage ...

Love those old WWII movies...my dad never cared for them though...probably had something to do with the fact that he drove a tank through most of Europe during the war...

My Brother in law fought in Vietnam,he will watch any war movie or doco but won't watch anything regarding Vietnam.

My uncle served with the US Air Force in Vietnam ... he died earlier this year :( Like my Grandad, he never spoke of his experiences ... I'm tahankful everyday that there are men like them who are willing to put their lives on the line for us ...

Amen to that brother

Definitely...my dad was gone before I matured enough to understand what he went through...wish I had thanked him when I had the chance...

I think to have you and his family would have been thank's enough.

Not a movie but i'm halfway through The Walking Dead Season 2 and I'm loving it.

I haven't seen The Raid, but if you like the genre, you will probably enjoy this. The slow motion is used really well (if you like violence in films). And if you like the Judge Dredd comics, you'll enjoy the constant scowl!

Die Hard-A Good Day To Die Hard, tonight!

A Good Day to Die Hard

What can I say?? A typical Die Hard movie.. Lots of shit gets blown up, cars get wrecked, and that's in the first 25 minutes! If you liked the first 4 Die Hard movies, than you will like this one too, I Know I did! :tumbsup:

"Thunderstruck" (2004)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY1_6MaXfPg

This rock n' roll road comedy is kinda like "Detroit Rock City" with an Australian accent. In 1991, five Aussie band mates and rabid AC/DC fans make a pact: when one of them dies, the rest of the guys will see to it that he gets buried next to their hero, Bon Scott. A dozen years later, the friends have drifted apart but when one passes away, they re-unite and head off on a cross-continental journey to fulfill their promise to their fallen pal, getting into numerous wacky/disastrous situations along the way. Funny stuff, with a good bit of heart too.

A Good Day to Die Hard

What can I say?? A typical Die Hard movie.. Lots of shit gets blown up, cars get wrecked, and that's in the first 25 minutes! If you liked the first 4 Die Hard movies, than you will like this one too, I Know I did! :tumbsup:

Agree

"Urban Legend" (1998)

A psycho killer runs amuck on a college campus, murdering co-eds according to the "rules" set by various Urban Legends. Can Alicia Witt figure out who the nut job is before she has no friends left??

This flick was one of the better teen-horror flicks to come out of the late 90s "Scream" wanna-be craze. The murder scenes are impressively staged, Robert "Freddy Krueger" Englund has a welcome cameo as one of the potential murder suspects, and Tara Reid was still hot when she made this, as opposed to the "hot mess" she is nowadays. :lol:

Worth a look, but be advised to avoid the sequels....

"Urban Legend" (1998)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKIIfw6oYeQ

A psycho killer runs amuck on a college campus, murdering co-eds according to the "rules" set by various Urban Legends. Can Alicia Witt figure out who the nut job is before she has no friends left??

This flick was one of the better teen-horror flicks to come out of the late 90s "Scream" wanna-be craze. The murder scenes are impressively staged, Robert "Freddy Krueger" Englund has a welcome cameo as one of the potential murder suspects, and Tara Reid was still hot when she made this, as opposed to the "hot mess" she is nowadays. lol.gif

Worth a look, but be advised to avoid the sequels....

The next one is watchable too imo. Btw I always liked whodunnit slashers. :)

"Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief" (2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPNKFM9GmHw

Family-friendly action/fantasy based on the young-adult book series about a typical 21st century high schooler who is stunned to discover that his father is the Greek god Poseidon... which naturally makes him a target of some very nasty supernatural creatures, and gets him mixed up in the middle of a potential war between Gods that could potentially destroy the Earth.

An action packed flick with lotsa cool monster effects (the Hydra was BAD ASS!) and decent performances by Pierce Brosnan, Sean Bean, Rosario Dawson (hot!) and Uma Thurmann.

My ten year old finished reading the novel earlier this week, and his report is that the movie was "good, but they changed a lot from the book." :lol:

Double-Feature=Terms-Of-Endearment-&-Yentl,an-excellent6-hours-spent!

Don't Be Afraid of The Dark....Sucked moose balls.

Really-I-thought-that-was-one-of-the-better-songs-off-of-Ten!It-was-definitely-the-intended-radio-shot-off-that-album-I-couldnt-even-tell-it-was-Y&T-the-very-1st-time-I-heard-it-on-the-radio-but-I-did-like-it.