Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Give 'Em Hell Malone. Thomas Jane plays a loner gun-for-hire in this overlooked film from a couple of years ago. Not bad, some funny "hard-boiled" dialog straight out of a pulp novel, but kind of disjointed, like the director couldn't figure out exactly what he wanted to do. Very violent too. Which is a plus in my book.

"Inseminoid" (1981)

In this sleazy British-made "Alien" wanna-be, a crew of space archaeologists are uncovering the remnants of an alien civilization on a distant planet. One of the female crew members learns the hard way that said civilization is not quite dead, when a bug eyed thingy gets all Rapey McRapeington on her. Soon she's pregnant with God knows what and goin' all psycho-killer on her fellow crew members in order to protect her terrible offpspring until it can be born. Also known as "Horror Planet," this is tasteless, cheap, gory, violent, exploitative, misogynist nonsense. In other words, it's my kinda movie. ;D

The Last Stand - enjoyed this. can't see what the problem is and why this bombed.

Trouble With The Curve - really liked this too. good movie night!!!!! nice touchiing story inside the rough and gruff Eastwood style

The Big Hit - DVR'd this one a few weeks ago and got around to watching it. What did I just see???

seen this little movie trailer yet? Jennifer Aniston playing a stripper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vsy5KzsieQ&feature=player_embedded

Looks funny

The Last Stand - enjoyed this. can't see what the problem is and why this bombed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EbovEUdaLI

Trouble With The Curve - really liked this too. good movie night!!!!! nice touchiing story inside the rough and gruff Eastwood style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdJPvXLemVs

The Big Hit - DVR'd this one a few weeks ago and got around to watching it. What did I just see???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8ymxShEpUI

Last Stand was good

"Dance of the Dead" (2008)

A leaky nuclear power plant causes a zombie outbreak in a small town on Prom Night, and soon the only ones left to defend humanity ....are the school losers who skipped the prom because they couldn't get dates.

I wasn't expecting much from this one at first based on the description but it turned out to be a fast paced, funny, action packed and extremely gory "zom-com," worth a look!

With the kids this evening...

"Monster House" (2006)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEaT6fNGOHw

Cool, creepy (but still kid friendly) animated horror flick about three kids who discover that the creaky old house in their neighborhood is inhabited by an angry spirit. Highly original, action packed, funny as hell.

"Detroit Rock City" (1999)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WluOWjUL6KQ

It's 1978 and a quartet of suburban stoners are skipping school and heading to Detroit to see KISS at Cobo Hall... naturally, they encounter a seemingly endless series of disasters along the way.

A funny as hell rock N roll road comedy that captures the late '70s period details just about perfectly, with great performances by Edward "T2" Furlong, Sam "Being Human" Huntington and B-Movie queen Lin Shaye (as a crusading anti-rock Mom from Hell).

This flick belongs on every rocker's DVD shelf right next to "This Is Spinal Tap," "Rock N Roll High School" and "The Decline of Western Civilization Part II."

It's 1978 and a quartet of suburban stoners are skipping school and heading to Detroit to see KISS at Cobo Hall... naturally, they encounter a seemingly endless series of disasters along the way.

A funny as hell rock N roll road comedy that captures the late '70s period details just about perfectly, with great performances by Edward "T2" Furlong, Sam "Being Human" Huntington and B-Movie queen Lin Shaye (as a crusading anti-rock Mom from Hell).

This flick belongs on every rocker's DVD shelf right next to "This Is Spinal Tap," "Rock N Roll High School" and "The Decline of Western Civilization Part II."

Great movie! I saw it in the theater but just wish the soundtrack would have had more Kiss songs.

Great movie! I saw it in the theater but just wish the soundtrack would have had more Kiss songs.

Wow, did you really? Considering how fast this movie tanked at the box office back in 99, you must be one of only a few dozen people who can make that claim :D

But seriously... I love this damn movie, never get tired of it. I finally upgraded my beat to sh*t VHS copy (!) with a DVD earlier this week. Can't wait to watch this flick w/the commentary track from all four KISS members on. :bananamac:

Yes! great movie

Sea Of Sand ... an old WWII movie, set in the days just before the battle of El Alamein ... particularly poignant for me as the final scene includes the artillery barrage that heralded the start of the Allied offensive ... my Grandad was manning one of the guns involved in that barrage ...

Sea Of Sand ... an old WWII movie, set in the days just before the battle of El Alamein ... particularly poignant for me as the final scene includes the artillery barrage that heralded the start of the Allied offensive ... my Grandad was manning one of the guns involved in that barrage ...

Thank's to your Grandad and men like him for giving us peace and our freedom.

Letters From Iwo Jima

Broken City

The Numbers Station

Love those old WWII movies...my dad never cared for them though...probably had something to do with the fact that he drove a tank through most of Europe during the war...

Aww man,great minds as they say :) I just watched this after digging out a box of old dvd's,brilliant film,really loved it,hadn't watched it in a good few years...

Also dug out and watched with my kids Little Nicky :) still love this flick

Last few I watched or rewatched:

51Hvn7kDnNL._SY300_.jpg

51N7oPLWLCL._SX385_.jpg

512i8ZXWrNL._SY300_.jpg

51Yv8vADpSL._SY300_.jpg

61pD88q8foL._SY300_.jpg

And I loved them all. Only one that was new to me though was The Last Stand (Star Trek I only watched for the first time a few weeks ago, so this was its second spin).

Only film I watched recently and didnt particularly care for was this

51u8WOMjesL._SY300_.jpg

Theron was awesome. Hemsworth was wasted. Stewart was dog shit as per usual with her one expression and wooden as fuck acting.

• My Little Pony

Stand-Up-Guys-Poster.jpg

I like this movie, quite funny and emotional, also the Russian hooker and waitress Alex is pretty cute !

Loved it. That ending was awesome.