Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Jack Reacher

"Hit & Run" (2012)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FyKg1w23Rc

Quirky car-chase comedy about a former getaway driver (Dax Shepard) who jeopardizes his position in the Witness Protection Program by agreeing to drive his girlfriend (Kristen Bell) to L.A. for a job interview. Pursuing them along the way are his former partners in crime looking for a bit of payback, and a determined Federal Marshal (Tom Arnold), to name just a few. Funny stuff, with lots of snappy dialogue and cool automotive stunt driving.

Don't think I'll bother posting about serious films any more...

Pearls before swine, mate (and I include myself in that) ... still, at least you're not lowering yourself to watch crappy 'comedy' films starring Vince Vaughn (sp?) and/or Owen Wilson :)

hey i like serious films too, keep it comin, i'm trying to download that sugar man thing you just posted

btw, how do you post a large image like that, what URL did you use? because i used to post pic outside amazon (from imdb) and it only showed an 'X' mark

51GCb1bmVLL._SX342_.jpg

FANTASTIC film!

hey i like serious films too, keep it comin, i'm trying to download that sugar man thing you just posted

btw, how do you post a large image like that, what URL did you use? because i used to post pic outside amazon (from imdb) and it only showed an 'X' mark

Cool, hope you enjoy it. I'm sure you will, it is unbelievably brilliant. (I just thought there was no interest in documentaries and serious films round these parts.)

Re posting images: no idea, I just go to an image on Google, click on 'view original image' so it opens as a .jpg, then copy the whole link. As long as it's a jpg, it always seems to work. Plus I look for images that are 'medium' sized, ideally around 500 x 500.

51GCb1bmVLL._SX342_.jpg

Awesome!

"Guns" (1990)

Bullets-n-boobs B-Movie fun from the late, great Andy Sidaris. "Guns" stars a bunch of Playboy Playmates as federal agents trying to stop a criminal kingpin (played by Erik Estrada... yes, you read that right, ERIK ESTRADA!) from smuggling a shipment of Chinese machine guns into the U.S. by way of Las Vegas. The plot is needlessly complicated, the acting sucks, the dialogue is hilariously awful, but the girls are gorgeous and they spend much of the film in states of undress while lots of stuff blows up.

"Guns" also features a pre-fame Danny ("Machete") Trejo as one of Estrada's henchmen, a couple of cross dressing hit men, and a totally random ninja attack. Come on, you know you want to see this now. :rofl2:

Iron Man 2. Again :)

"John Dies at the End" (2012)

In Don "Phantasm" Coscarelli's quirky-on-purpose horror comedy, a paranormal investigator inadvertently finds himself caught in the middle of a plot involving monsters from another dimension ... thanks to an accidental dose of a drug called "Soy Sauce." There's a lot more going on than just that, but that's really about all the description I can give you without ruining it. Let's just say that this movie was WEIRD as HELL. Fortunately it was also funny as hell. I'm not sure I fully "got" it, but I got a kick out of it anyway.

Chicken Run (with the kids). Still funny.

Agree!

Chicken Run (with the kids). Still funny.

Oooh, I haven't seen that one in a long time. My older son loved that one when he was very small.

Fave line: when the villainess' henchman sez "Mrs. Tweedy! The chickens are revolting!" and she sez "Finally, we agree on something." :rofl2: