Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Rented "Final Destination 3" last night. Pretty nasty little movie. I loved the original but the second one wasn't quite up to par. Thankfully, part 3 is more in line with the first film. They came up with some very creative, nasty ways of picking off the cast members in this one! I will probably never want to go anywhere near a roller coaster again after seeing this movie... :tumbsup: to "FD3"

Saw this one too. Not too bad for a teen-who-don't-know-how-to-act flick.

Getting ready to watch Stephen King's Desperation.

Whoa, I taped that movie when it was on TV earlier this summer and forgot all about it. It's still sitting on my shelf somewhere. Thanks for the reminder, I need to check that one out because it was one of Stephen's more bizarre books and I was curious to see how it would translate to the screen. Let me know if it's any good, H4L.

Okay guys, I really went through with it. My girl saw this at the cinema a while ago and tried to get me to go and see it a 2nd time with her, then she bought the DVD a week ago and yes... we had a couple of days off this week and she put it on. I am, of course, speaking of:

'BROKEBACK MOUNTAN'

After the initial and unhelpable :lol:'s passed, I have to admit it's actually not so bad a film. It's so wrong, yet so intriguing. I genuinely enjoyed it, though I thought the end just sort of fizzled out. How many of you guys have seen it?

I must admit that first time where they just start bum-rooting each other just killed me... I was cringing and crawling under the covers - it was harsh, no denying that... but overall, the movie was okay.

"Metal: A Headbanger's Journey" on VH1... pretty cool documentary. Gonna have to buy the 2-disc DVD at some point.

Had a wet weekend, so we watched a few:

'Munich' - great film. Recommended for sure.

'Red Eye' - pretty dodgy, but enjoyable enough. That girl was pretty attractive.

'The Hills have eyes' - the new one. Wow, pretty hardcore but good stuff. That girl from 'lost' is okay too. :) So is her sister. Nothing like the original, hey?

'Red Eye' - pretty dodgy, but enjoyable enough. That girl was pretty attractive.

'The Hills have eyes' - the new one. Wow, pretty hardcore but good stuff. That girl from 'lost' is okay too. :) So is her sister. Nothing like the original, hey?

I really liked "The Hills have Eyes".

Yeah, I liked it too. Have you seen the original? If so, which do you prefer? I like the new one. It's wierd because my girl hates horror movies, won't watch them... but it was her idea to hire this. Don't ask me why, apparently people at work said she should see it? But yeah, I used to pretty much only watch horror films before I met her. Now I'm not used to them and this one seemed so full-on. I haven't seen an R rated film for ages - very graphic. They're all usually just M or MA (and of course X norks.png) these days...

Yeah, I liked it too. Have you seen the original? If so, which do you prefer? I like the new one. It's wierd because my girl hates horror movies, won't watch them... but it was her idea to hire this. Don't ask me why, apparently people at work said she should see it? But yeah, I used to pretty much only watch horror films before I met her. Now I'm not used to them and this one seemed so full-on. I haven't seen an R rated film for ages - very graphic. They're all usually just M or MA (and of course X norks.png) these days...

No I never saw the original.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Getting ready to watch Stephen King's Desperation.

Whoa, I taped that movie when it was on TV earlier this summer and forgot all about it. It's still sitting on my shelf somewhere. Thanks for the reminder, I need to check that one out because it was one of Stephen's more bizarre books and I was curious to see how it would translate to the screen. Let me know if it's any good, H4L.

Hey Freddy, did you watch your tape of this yet. I didn't read the book so I can't make a comparison. For me, it wasn't one of his better made for tv movies. It was ok, it just wasn't as good as some of the other ones he did for ABC.