Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

The wife and I watched "Copycat" with Holly Hunter, Sigourney Weaver and Harry Connick Jr. last night. I'd seen it before but it had been a while. Pretty cool little serial killer drama/suspense thriller.

Night before last was "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy." I loved the books and had seen the movie before, but this was my wife's first time seeing it... she didn't dig it at all. I said "Well, that's because it's a combination of two things you don't like, science fiction and British humor."

• 2023 Gold Donors
Snakes on a Plane: Fun, fun, fun movie. Don't expect anything serious here. Just a great fun movie.

I agree. We went to watch this one last night and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. In this day and age it's getting harder and harder to come up with original story lines for suspense/scarry movies. It's no Academy Award winning movie, but like you said it's a fun movie.

Snakes on a Plane: Fun, fun, fun movie. Don't expect anything serious here. Just a great fun movie.

I agree. We went to watch this one last night and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. In this day and age it's getting harder and harder to come up with original story lines for suspense/scarry movies. It's no Academy Award winning movie, but like you said it's a fun movie.

I heard a story about someone letting 2 rattlesnakes loose in a theater somewhere in Arizona during a showing of this.

I heard a story about someone letting 2 rattlesnakes loose in a theater somewhere in Arizona during a showing of this.

That would be so ironic. Cool. Not cool if you were in the theater though. I took in Heavy Metal Parking Lot tonight on DVD. Man, I miss the 80's...... :bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana::bananamac:

• 2023 Gold Donors
:lol: Reminds me of seeing "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" in a theater, and unbeknowst to the patrons of this movie, the "management" deciding to scare the sheet outta everyone while during one of the moments when Leatherface was on a 'spree' they had a guy suddenly come rushing out with a runnin' chainsaw, in costume, nice touch ;), chasing a girl right down the aisle & wouldn't ya know it, I was sittin' in the seat at the end, next to the aisle. Good way to get the ol blood pressure goin' through the roof back then! My arm was almost ripped off by the guy sittin' next to me at the time. :yikes: Would ya call that "gettin' your money's worth"? ;)

Just watched Population / 436. Great movie, for those who loved 'The Prisoner' or The 'Village', this movie is highly recommended !

Watched Scary Movie 4 ...... Never again ....

I watched a few over the weekend:

'40 Year old virgin' - a lot better than I thought. Very different to the cliche-riddled junk one might expect. Pretty cool.

'Wild Things 3' - I could say a few words to form a review or I could say this: Young attractive females, not many clothes, lesbian scenes with wonderful young naked breasts pressed against each other and being groped, sex, flesh... sexy young ladies. Awesome. BTW, movie sucked.

'Stay Alive' - Anyone seen this? Cool horror flick. I liked it.

And yes, you guessed it guys, for the grand total of $5 a ticket:

'Snakes on a plane'!!! Like the guys said, it ain't great, pretty lame actually but it's enjoyable enough entertainment. I enjoyed all 4 movies, in fact.

Pirates Of The Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest

'40 Year old virgin' - a lot better than I thought. Very different to the cliche-riddled junk one might expect. Pretty cool.

Was the waxing scene f'n hilarious or what? :lol:

I loved the condom scene. :rofl2:

:lol: Almost forgot about that! "Dude, teach me."

:lol: Almost forgot about that! "Dude, teach me."

:lol: Yeah, they amused me greatly. I just enjoyed the overall feel to the film. I liked his failed attempts at previously losing his virginity too. :D

I was forced to watch ::::

Dirty "Bloody" Dancing :crying:

:lol: :lol: What a cruelty !

Lady In The Water. Good movie.

Rented "Final Destination 3" last night. Pretty nasty little movie. I loved the original but the second one wasn't quite up to par. Thankfully, part 3 is more in line with the first film. They came up with some very creative, nasty ways of picking off the cast members in this one! I will probably never want to go anywhere near a roller coaster again after seeing this movie... :tumbsup: to "FD3"

Watched "RV" with Robin Williams last night. It wasn't bad but it wasn't the laugh riot that the trailers made it out to be either. There are some funny bits but there were a lot of dead spaces in between. Robin's great as always, of course, but overall I was a little disappointed, I had hoped for better