Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Sin City seems to be a Love or Hate movie. I was more along the line of hate but that was too strong of a word. I did finish watching it so it was more like, I didn't like it much but I had to see how it ended.

Now hate is what I call Match Point. Cut it off and didn't finish it and have no regrets

I watched a couple flicks last night-- Sin City and Mystery Men. Sin City I think is great, probably because I like interweaving story lines ala Pulp Fiction. Mystery Men seemed a lot better when I originally saw it 5-6 years ago.

Frank Miller just got done filming Sin City 2. Good news for us fans of the first one. :)

Just watched Benchwarmers & The Ringer ... I felt like a lil stupid comedy and boy now do I feel stupid .... Guess it worked ... Both watchable once I guess ...

Sin City seems to be a Love or Hate movie.

Definitely. I loved "Sin City," but my wife totally HATED (note the all caps) it. I still don't think she's forgiven me for bringing that one home. I told her "Now we're even for you making me sit thru "Meet Joe Black!"

'March of the penguins' - my girl brought it home from a girl at her work. Pretty intresting for a docu. Man them penguins is smart!

Walk The Line. Great movie. I knew Johnny Cash was part of Rock N Roll history, I just didn't realize how much of a part he was surrounded in the early stages of Rock. how fitting then his last few recordings were on American Recording's that had nothing to do with country, rock or music genre, just pure Johnny Cash

Miami Vice....Slow in places but when the action picks up, it's entertaining...

It's not a "real" movie but i've just finished to watch the Masters Of Horror TV show (13 episodes of one hour each) and it's really AWESOME !

My son made me sit through most of "Batman & Robin" with George Clooney the other day when it came on HBO... man, I'd forgotten what a god-awful movie that was...

My son made me sit through most of "Batman & Robin" with George Clooney the other day when it came on HBO... man, I'd forgotten what a god-awful movie that was...

Oh man that one was doomed from the get-go!!! Like Maxim magazine said when it put it at #1 on the worst movie list "Holy Bat-Crap".

Oh man that one was doomed from the get-go!!! Like Maxim magazine said when it put it at #1 on the worst movie list "Holy Bat-Crap".

Amen brother... of course, my son thought it was great cuz he's only three and a half. He wants to see it again! ARGH!

If he wants to see goofy Batman, I should dig out my tape of the old 1960's movie version with Adam West and the rest of the TV show cast...

Pirate of the Caribbean 2 : awesome special effects but bad movie IMO, the first one was much better...

Pirate of the Caribbean 2 : awesome special effects but bad movie IMO, the first one was much better...

I thought it was just as good as the 1st one. There were a couple of surprises I wasn't expecting.

I just saw V for Vendetta and Final Destination 3 and they were both awesome.