Revolution Saints - Against The Winds

Stefan

• Stefan changed the title to Revolution Saints - Against The Wings

Whoever does the writing, I will get it.

1 hour ago, EnJayKay said:

I can only imagine, seeing as they knocked out about 3 album's in one sitting, all written by Del Vecchio, that this will be complete and total shite.

To be honest so will I, but it'll end up like the other 3 (4?), played once and never revisited unless by shuffle on iTunes.

They are genuinely some of the most underwhelming albums I've ever heard given the talent involved.

Just have Deen sing for Journey, so he can sing good songs rather than by-the-numbers, lost-in-translation, copy-and-paste AOR, and then Journey will have a good singer again too, win-win.

Just now, nyoilers said:

Didn’t buy the last one, which came out earlier in the year. I’m guessing it’s the new trio.

Yeah, I'm sure Deen said the 3 of them recorded 3 albums worth of material in one session so that fulfills their obligation through to 2025, as Deen wil be on the road with Journey and Jeff with Foreigner for much of the next 18 months.

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 minute ago, EnJayKay said:

Yeah, I'm sure Deen said the 3 of them recorded 3 albums worth of material in one session so that fulfills their obligation through to 2025, as Deen wil be on the road with Journey and Jeff with Foreigner for much of the next 18 months.

I guess that Foreigners good bye tour is lasting longer than they said it would 

On 10/11/2023 at 6:33 PM, EnJayKay said:

That's nice of him to admit it.

I'll be skipping this one, just as I have everything they've done since the debut. Zero interest.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, melodicrock said:

Last album was as boring as bat shit. Therefore this will be the same. Same sessions, same writers, same producer....Zzzzzzzzz

Yeah but nothing will change, because Frontiers see this as their big crowning achievement, a supergroup that they have total control over that features star power as opposed to a load of Scandinavians or guys from obscure AOR band's.

They get to use the name's Journey, Night Ranger, Whitesnake and Foreigner to promote it, and it's a legit link rather than a tenuous one.

It doesn't matter to them that it's all complete shit with a poor sound and terrible writing, because it's theirs.

It genuinely seems that petulant.

But I bet the sale's figure's tell an interesting tale.

• Like 1

I actually liked the last album, oddly enough, but I hadn't heard this thing about recording all three albums in one sitting. That sounds terrible and a guaranteed way to bore the fans. :(

Wings never go out of fashion. You can always find a pair on an album cover somewhere...

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like February 16, 2024 is the new release date for “Against the Winds”

IMG_5813.jpeg

• Stefan changed the title to Revolution Saints - Against The Winds
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2023 at 6:07 AM, whiplash1972 said:

Looks like February 16, 2024 is the new release date for “Against the Winds”

IMG_5813.jpeg

Tracks:

1. Against the Winds
  2. Changing My Mind