One Desire - on hiatus?

Eric3

https://www.facebook.com/OneDesireBand/posts/pfbid0P15W8AyxFYmZ39bF24LA44yuBi5k3mSWi8E2wzm8wTXcd1k3YJcrN9shGQQnFwN3l?__cft__[0]=AZXhVGXYOaFtX1arTTiNSUAyW-pg8nTPQEY16HJ3ee8G6vIPeR0fvFsZCtmAQdo76JOCKGREMLp4W5oy_8rbl3Tz5fyXfL1uAcwP4khASJlGZc4MUXVBwZ9mndaCJJKFdyzj9p5TLEu-coHa6Yi0PwF3g66tIN72xRzkPIG0uIZaSg&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

Hi everyone!
It’s our unfortunate duty to tell you that our band One Desire has cancelled all activity this summer and ahead due to various extended issues and cooperative complications with our lead singer. We are very sorry for all the inconvenience this may cause you.

:unsure:

You mean a bag of one eyed trouser snakes and jizzing stones.

On 6/30/2023 at 4:52 AM, lettard said:

And there was me thinking that they were recording a new album  :(

Me too.

Every so often I check the other one desire thread to see if they released anything.

Makes sense now why nothing seemed to be happening.

• 2023 Gold Donors

It's a bummer, but I'm sure Andre Linman will return. 

This pre "One Desire" track and band prove how talented he is.

We'll hear from him again soon.

Perhaps a project involving ADV? ;)

Edited by Darkstone
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

If Andre doesn't want to be part of One Desire, Get someone else. Lots of great singers out there, and you don't want to miss out on an opportunity of a lifetime. This could be an awesome band with a great future. All your fans want to see you back on stage and to continue to make great music.

Ralph Horton!

• My Little Pony
7 hours ago, Ralph Horton said:

If Andre doesn't want to be part of One Desire, Get someone else. Lots of great singers out there, and you don't want to miss out on an opportunity of a lifetime. This could be an awesome band with a great future. All your fans want to see you back on stage and to continue to make great music.

Ralph Horton!

Even more shit singers out there. Like the two that were in the band before Andre. I would imagine there's a greater chance of this band failing with a new frontman. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Like the two that were in the band before Andre. 

Two? I remember there was only one, Dan Vasc.

The band didn't release anything officially with him.

Edited by Stefan

Thought I posted this here, but spotted on FB last week that there was an update in Oct I obviously missed

Studio vibes & new ideas 💡
— at Searoad Studios.
od.jpg

1 hour ago, auslander said:

For those of us who don't have Facebook accounts did this update say anything about the vocalist issue?

The vocalist issues were in June last year when they cancelled all plans. The photo was from October and has Jimmy and Andre together, so it would seem the issues are solved, although nothing has been posted since.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1