Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

5 hours ago, Metal T said:

The thread isn't even a year old...…158 is a lot.

Don't use YT,Facebook,Twitter etc...don't have time to watch political videos and I've never posted one on HH.Don't need to post videos or links to make a point.Not slagging those do - that's their prerogative.Outside an occasional meme,not much else for me.

Also have never posted a political topic at HH..i'm swearing most of the political sh!t off as I've completely had it w/ the endless,unproductive arguing and other assorted stupidity.Politics has it's place in the Flamefest for those that want it.

OK a year my bad. Still not that many, about once every couple of days?? Back in the day we used to post about 20-30 times a day when this was actually a really active forum?? remember those days?? It was mainly about music as well , or boobs ;)

Join the club mate. I have never started a political thread at HH, never will either. I've said before, if there were no political threads on this MUSIC forum you would never hear another political peep from me. Blame Cody and Alpha, they've started most of them. 

And this is in flamefest isn't it? as far as I can see on my mobile??? 

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 6/19/2022 at 1:25 AM, Glen said:

OK a year my bad. Still not that many, about once every couple of days?? Back in the day we used to post about 20-30 times a day

365 days in a year times 30 posts a day =A Shit Load of posts !!

Wonder what the record is for most posts in a day ??

• My Little Pony
10 hours ago, Glen said:

After 35 pages of slagging off Joe Biden I think everybody knows how bad he is or is past caring 🤣🤣

Zzzz

But we're solving America's problems here. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, auslander said:

How TF did these two become president and VP of the greatest nation on earth! WTF... he is clapping the air FFS...

The same way a grifter became president before him....he got voted in....not exactly a ringing endorsement for democracy in either case.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Feds raided Mar-a-lago...the persecution and unreasonable,demonic hatred of Trump continues....political bloodbath-day of reckoning coming in November leftist turds

Worthless slug Joe Biden just gave another billion in US tax dollars to POS Ukraine...meanwhile declaring f@g- pox a national emergency....while tens of thousands of 18-45 year olds die consuming Chinese fentanyl coming up from Mexico...

Oh yeah useless dumbfuck democrats just expanded government again and gave new powers to the iRS….F**k Joe Biden and every one of you useless motherfuckers who voted for him....you can eat fucking shit...democrats are nothing but dick-eating pussies.

:fu:

Edited by Metal T
fuck off
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Maybe there should be a thread titled "Tulsi Gabbard America First".

Fingers crossed for a Trump/Gabbard '24 campaign. They'd get my vote.

Those who question my or anybody else's interest outside of America in US politics need only to check out the comments from the 11:25 minute mark of the second clip.

She's also quite hot.

21 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Maybe there should be a thread titled "Tulsi Gabbard America First".

Fingers crossed for a Trump/Gabbard '24 campaign. They'd get my vote.

Those who question my or anybody else's interest outside of America in US politics need only to check out the comments from the 11:25 minute mark of the second clip.

She's also quite hot.

She's smokin hot, and incredibly smart, unlike some fags on here, if she cant get my vote, she will at least get my load, I'd let her put me on lockdown and swap viruses with me anyday, I'll shoot my vaccine right into her ass, id vote for her if she ran against Trump, she's a winner, and a no bullshit lady, she served in the military, was deployed to Iraq, and is a classic liberal, she's a patriot.

• Like 1