I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going down to pick up some more beers for tonight shortly.

Have you tried Dry Block yet? Pretty new local beer as I understand it. Still going through my first case I got cheap in the Australia Day sales. It's pretty good but I'm not totally sold to be honest. Would be interested to hear my fellow Australian's opinions on this drop.

Have you tried Dry Block yet? Pretty new local beer as I understand it. Still going through my first case I got cheap in the Australia Day sales. It's pretty good but I'm not totally sold to be honest. Would be interested to hear my fellow Australian's opinions on this drop.

Not as yet,is that a Toohey's beer?Being good during the week for now on as i need to get in shape and sucking all this piss is killing my bank balance.

Not as yet,is that a Toohey's beer?Being good during the week for now on as i need to get in shape and sucking all this piss is killing my bank balance.

Yeah, I need to cut back a bit too. Haven't been doing too much exercise lately because of the heat (luckily, still kept very active), but been drinking plenty of beer instead. I need to slow down a bit too. :lol: Not sure it's a Tooheys beer - I actually couldn't see any indication anywhere where it's come from.

Yeah, I need to cut back a bit too. Haven't been doing too much exercise lately because of the heat (luckily, still kept very active), but been drinking plenty of beer instead. I need to slow down a bit too. :lol: Not sure it's a Tooheys beer - I actually couldn't see any indication anywhere where it's come from.

Will look out for it,but at the moment as it's so fuckin' hot down here i'm downing a few Kingfisher Premium Lagers and a couple of James Boag Draughts and it's going down nice and fine. :chug:

Fuck'n'hell.....Dan Murphy and 1st Choice have the VB Blocks {30 cans} for $37 and I was going to get two of them, but guess fuckin' what !!!!!

There is no Dan fuckin Murphy or 1st fuckin Choice near me :doh:

Had to settle for 2 slabs for $70 :doh:

If either of them were close by, I would have got another dozen cans for $4 extra :crying::crying::crying::crying:

BUILD ONE OF THOSE FUCKERS IN MY AREA NOW <_<

Fuck'n'hell.....Dan Murphy and 1st Choice have the VB Blocks {30 cans} for $37 and I was going to get two of them, but guess fuckin' what !!!!!

If either of them were close by, I would have got another dozen cans for $4 extra :crying::crying::crying::crying:

I feel your pain Dave i do the same with the VB Blocks when on special but at least you still have beer so just drink up my man. :drink:

Having a couple of Guinness while watching Bill Maher stand-up on HBO...

I feel your pain Dave i do the same with the VB Blocks when on special but at least you still have beer so just drink up my man. :drink:

Just found out there is one near work and this week they have the 30 can block for $35.90 :bananamac: .....Guess what I'm gonna' spend $71.80 on Monday coming home from work :tumbsup:

Just found out there is one near work and this week they have the 30 can block for $35.90 :bananamac: .....Guess what I'm gonna' spend $71.80 on Monday coming home from work :tumbsup:

That is a sweet price mate. :tumbsup: Will have to check out our local but is it Dan or 1st?

That is a sweet price mate. :tumbsup: Will have to check out our local but is it Dan or 1st?

Dan Murphy.....Page 36 in Fridays Herald Sun.

I think you will find 1st Choice will match their price if they are closer to you than Dan Murphy is :tumbsup:

A warning has been issued to my liver and brain cells..... :unsure: ....{The very few that are left}.... :whistle: that they are in for one hell of a rough ride tonight :chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug:

I know they will pay me back tomorrow morning big time, in the way of a shocking hangover <_<:lol:

I've had a couple of bottles of wine tonight...which may account for my surly attitude....wha..what the f*ck are you looking at??? Just c'mere you ugly f*ckin' ....oh shit it's a mirror!

Dan Murphy.....Page 36 in Fridays Herald Sun.

I think you will find 1st Choice will match their price if they are closer to you than Dan Murphy is :tumbsup:

Thanks for the info mate and my remaining brain cells and stressed out liver are in for a battering. :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

I've had a couple of bottles of wine tonight...which may account for my surly attitude....wha..what the f*ck are you looking at??? Just c'mere you ugly f*ckin' ....oh shit it's a mirror!

Ha HA Ha,i know what you're saying about the wine.Red or white mate?,i love the red and it makes a mess of your head.

My mates (excellent) band Jump are playing down the road tonight and the pub serves a choice of 6 excellent beers, so guess where I am going! :drink: