Storm Force - Age Of Fear

Stefan

76177235_10206603158473554_2956739457472

News from Escape Music:

Escape Music pleased to announce the the signing of Canadian band Storm Force
Storm Force is the explosive new band that fans of classic hard melodic rock have all been waiting for.
Led by Brighton Rock founder and fleet-fingered guitarist Greg Fraser and featuring one of today’s most powerful and versatile lead vocalists in Patrick Gagliardi, their debut record produced by Darius Szczepaniak combines colossal, crushing melodic rock with hook-laden ballads and massive choruses reminiscent of vintage Cinderella, balanced by classic rock sensibilities of acts like The Who and Van Halen.
The group hails from Niagara Falls, Canada and is rounded out by the blistering one-two punch rhythm section of drummer Brian Hamilton & bassist Mike Berardelli.
Storm Force’s ground-breaking new record is the result of a rich blend of rock influences spanning Triumph, Coney Hatch, Thin Lizzy, Foreigner, and so many more, and will be available on Escape Music worldwide January 2020
The album is being mastered by Alan Douches as we speak....more info to follow

Good band name.

• 3 weeks later...

78353042_10206695553423370_4784344124633

From Escape Music:

Release Date: 25th January 2020
Catalogue Number: ESM339

STORM FORCE Is:

Lead Vocals: Patrick Gagliardi
Lead Guitar & Vocals: Greg Fraser
Drums & Vocals: Brian Hamilton
Bass & Vocals: Mike Beradelli

TrackList

1. BECAUSE OF YOU  4:42
2. AGE OF FEAR    4:08
3. BREATHE    4:48
4. EMBER RAIN   4:03
5. RIDE LIKE HELL   4:09
6.DIRTY VEGAS  3:35 
7. MORE THAN YOU KNOW 4:06
8. MARSHALL LAW  3:53
9. DIFFERENT ROADS  4:20
10. RINGSIDE   4:56

Storm Force is the explosive new band that fans of classic hard melodic rock have all been waiting for.

Led by Canadian rock legends Brighton Rock founder and lead guitarist Greg Fraser and featuring one of today’s most powerful and versatile lead vocalists in Patrick Gagliardi (formerly of Surface Tension), their debut record produced by Darius Szczepaniak (Black Crowes, Sum 41, Big Sugar) combines colossal, crushing melodic rock with hook-laden ballads and massive choruses reminiscent of vintage Cinderella, balanced by classic rock sensibilities of acts like The Who and Van Halen.

The group hails from Niagara Falls, Canada and is rounded out by the blistering one-two punch rhythm section of ex-Panik and Step Echo drummer Brian Hamilton and sought-after session musician and touring bassist Mike Beradelli.

Storm Force’s groundbreaking new record is the result of a rich blend of rock influences spanning Triumph, UFO, Thin Lizzy, Foreigner, and so many more, and will be available on Escape Music worldwide

On 12/1/2019 at 10:17 PM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Need a sample. 

Damn it, that's my line!  LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, bit of anyone's guess until we hear sounds, but looks like a possibility. Had no idea Escape Music were still going... 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've given this a few spins now and I fucking love it.
Not sure why more people aren't raving about it, but give it a listen if you like 80's sleazy rock with nice hooks and melodies.

• 6 months later...
On 2/4/2021 at 5:38 AM, CureTheSane said:

I've given this a few spins now and I fucking love it.
Not sure why more people aren't raving about it, but give it a listen if you like 80's sleazy rock with nice hooks and melodies.

Well, you can add me to the fans list of this killer release.    I had to get the Jap copy with the bonus track.   This is melodic metal that is a breath of fresh air over the endless AOR bands with the same sound.