One Desire - Midnight Empire

Stefan

From FB:

Hi everyone!

A little bit bigger update here:
After being locked away in the studio darkness for the past year here’s finally a sign of life. We have just started the final sprint to completion of the album and finally the songs and lyrics are coming together the way we like it from start to finish on tape. The sound and material is gonna be killer beast. Damn.. If I would resemble this album in racing terms it would probably be something like “Super car speed all the way with 2 gas stops in between”. Haha 

Yes most of it is up-tempo, a lot of riffs combined with beautiful vox melodies and some guitar fire in between. We can’t wait for you to hear this and I have promised Frontiers Records to give away some sound samples soon before starting the mixes.

So what’s next.. The whole picture is basically painted, still however bits and pieces here and there. A couple lyrics we gotta finish with Andre, 2-3 guitar solos, 3-4 background vox packages and some keys here and there before this puzzle is complete. The big strokes are done and we are now adding the last colors and touches to this beast. Final mixing and mastering during October / November.

Upcoming month we will start planning art work, upcoming video rec dates, album track list, dates for singles and album release etc. Big tour for 2020 locked. We will play a lot next year and we are putting in lots of effort in the live thing so the shows will get something new and fresh for our second album.. I could go on but I will let the music do the talking.

I promise to post some fun behind the scenes footage from making of the album. Soon folks, soon..

Meanwhile come see us in Hamburg next weekend on Friday. We will have a really good time with all the other cool bands and the fans. 
One Desire Show Time 18:30.

With love from Finland
Jimmy & all the guys in One Desire

Wow! Look at those artists.

64584973_2125451070899251_61131405542817

Edited by Stefan

• 2 months later...

'Midnight Empire' to be released early next year.

From FB:

Announcement!

One Desire New Album and European Tour 2020!

The new album is called “Midnight Empire”. It’s a bomb and it drops first quarter of 2020. We have been working really hard the whole year and the mixes are next to done. Midnight Empire will be mastered in 2 weeks. We love it and we think it’s the perfect follow up to the debut.

One Desire is heading out on a big European Tour in 2020 starting March 6th (UK) London. We are joining our friends in The Night Flight Orchestra and it will be an awesome spectacle.

More info to be followed.. Stay tuned!

Happy Independence Day Finland!
102 years 6.12.1917

• My Little Pony
2 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Looking forward to this!!! Man, I love One Direction. Their song Larger than Life is second only to Bye Bye Bye.

How do you even choose between the two??

Add to the list. Off the top of my head
HOL
Harem Scarem
H.e.a.t
One Desire
Black Swan
Calateral
Passion
Steecity
Tango Down

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not gonna lie, I had never heard of these guys before but YouTube recommened Hurt to me a couple of weeks ago, and I was interested enough to order the debut CD. Got it on Friday, and have been alternating between this and Passion for two days now.

Have gone from never having heard of them to looking forward to the new album in a matter of days. Such an amazing debut album.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Not gonna lie, I had never heard of these guys before but YouTube recommened Hurt to me a couple of weeks ago, and I was interested enough to order the debut CD. Got it on Friday, and have been alternating between this and Passion for two days now.

Have gone from never having heard of them to looking forward to the new album in a matter of days. Such an amazing debut album.

Yep, 8 killer songs on that CD, can't wait for the new one.

5 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

it almost made my top 10 of the decade I love it that much. 

Super nice and humble guys too