One Desire - Midnight Empire

Stefan

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, tts42572 said:

https://www.iltalehti.fi/musiikki/a/3e973fd2-8bc1-48bc-9361-9cfe61a707ef?fbclid=IwAR3uuzdhSwK4PNdjVQdK_EwQuD91j0d02vf8ahQTIcoBifYBkm6aT2IlP30

Saw this post....hoping all works out okay for the band.  Turns out they all contracted Corona....

Crazy. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got a chance to hear the new album.  I hate to say it and maybe I've got the quarantine blues or something....But feeling a bit disappointed initially.  I'll probably be in the minority here but just not finding it all that interesting for whatever reason.  I do dig a few tunes but also a handful I'm just feeling skipping urges with.

Granted, their debut took me quite a few listens to warm up to so we'll see what happens.    

• My Little Pony
14 hours ago, tts42572 said:

Got a chance to hear the new album.  I hate to say it and maybe I've got the quarantine blues or something....But feeling a bit disappointed initially.  I'll probably be in the minority here but just not finding it all that interesting for whatever reason.  I do dig a few tunes but also a handful I'm just feeling skipping urges with.

Granted, their debut took me quite a few listens to warm up to so we'll see what happens.    

So, how does it compare to H.e.a.t?

Over one minute samples over on itunes. My initial thoughts are, I'll need to hear the full songs and in album form. From the over a minute samples it's not sounding as good as the debut for me, but we shall see.

15 hours ago, Mafisen said:

I haven't heard it yet but I know it's album of the year. 

I remember thinking the same with Dream Theatre’s The Astonishing.....ended up being one of the worst album I ever bought.  

When is this out?

im generally behind on releases anyway, but my kids gotca family spotify so in the most un-boomer way, immoving with the tech and if its on there ill hear it soo enough.

3 hours ago, Glen said:

no just tired of illegal downloading. 

Yeah i'm waiting too...would like to hear it and have it on preorder with Vega so i'll hear em eventually 

13 hours ago, Glen said:

the 2 songs so far are not as good as the debut imo.

and how is anyone hearing this a month before release date ?????

For me just the samples on itunes

• 2 weeks later...