Jump to content

One Desire - Midnight Empire


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not gonna lie, I had never heard of these guys before but YouTube recommened Hurt to me a couple of weeks ago, and I was interested enough to order the debut CD. Got it on Friday, and have been altern

Yum!

https://www.iltalehti.fi/musiikki/a/3e973fd2-8bc1-48bc-9361-9cfe61a707ef?fbclid=IwAR3uuzdhSwK4PNdjVQdK_EwQuD91j0d02vf8ahQTIcoBifYBkm6aT2IlP30

Saw this post....hoping all works out okay for the band.  Turns out they all contracted Corona....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony
3 hours ago, tts42572 said:

https://www.iltalehti.fi/musiikki/a/3e973fd2-8bc1-48bc-9361-9cfe61a707ef?fbclid=IwAR3uuzdhSwK4PNdjVQdK_EwQuD91j0d02vf8ahQTIcoBifYBkm6aT2IlP30

Saw this post....hoping all works out okay for the band.  Turns out they all contracted Corona....

Crazy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a chance to hear the new album.  I hate to say it and maybe I've got the quarantine blues or something....But feeling a bit disappointed initially.  I'll probably be in the minority here but just not finding it all that interesting for whatever reason.  I do dig a few tunes but also a handful I'm just feeling skipping urges with.

Granted, their debut took me quite a few listens to warm up to so we'll see what happens.    

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony
14 hours ago, tts42572 said:

Got a chance to hear the new album.  I hate to say it and maybe I've got the quarantine blues or something....But feeling a bit disappointed initially.  I'll probably be in the minority here but just not finding it all that interesting for whatever reason.  I do dig a few tunes but also a handful I'm just feeling skipping urges with.

Granted, their debut took me quite a few listens to warm up to so we'll see what happens.    

So, how does it compare to H.e.a.t?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tts42572 said:

:lol:

You already know my answer ;)

Soooo it's better than H.e.a.t then lol :drink:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Over one minute samples over on itunes. My initial thoughts are, I'll need to hear the full songs and in album form. From the over a minute samples it's not sounding as good as the debut for me, but we shall see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

So, how does it compare to H.e.a.t?

I haven't heard it at all yet, but can say that it's better than HEAT :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mafisen said:

I haven't heard it yet but I know it's album of the year. 

I remember thinking the same with Dream Theatre’s The Astonishing.....ended up being one of the worst album I ever bought.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

the 2 songs so far are not as good as the debut imo.

and how is anyone hearing this a month before release date ?????

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr.AOR said:

It has leaked so i guess people are downloading it for a listen.

yawn

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

You tired mate...

no just tired of illegal downloading. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

When is this out?

im generally behind on releases anyway, but my kids gotca family spotify so in the most un-boomer way, immoving with the tech and if its on there ill hear it soo enough.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Glen said:

no just tired of illegal downloading. 

Yeah i'm waiting too...would like to hear it and have it on preorder with Vega so i'll hear em eventually 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Glen said:

the 2 songs so far are not as good as the debut imo.

and how is anyone hearing this a month before release date ?????

For me just the samples on itunes

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Is this out already?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.