Best Eclipse release

Best Eclipse release  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What is the best Eclipse release in your opinion?

Folks can wait until the new disc is released to vote but we can discuss our opinions in the meantime. 

I've always loved "Are You Ready To Rock", especially the remixed one. 

Last 3 are interchangeable, but went with Monumentum

After the first two releases...which were iffy at the least imo...the release of Are You Ready To Rock? grabbed my attention ten fold and thus my liking for Eclipse was born,don't think any of the last few releases have disappointed...all pretty damn good but i'll stick with what caught me in the first place   :)

Edited by lettard

Armageddonize for me.  I just like every song on it and it feels pretty varied to me.  The Storm and Wide Open are just awesome tunes.

Bleed & Scream and Monumentum bother very good too.  Bleed & Scream has a few songs in the second half though that just don't do much for me.

Based upon samples I've heard, I'm feeling like the new one will probably fall behind the last 3 albums but maybe I'll change my mind after hearing it all.

Are Your Ready To Rock got me into the band and has remained my favorite from them.  While their last 3 albums have all been very good, each release after Are You Ready has been a slight step down, for me.  They've seemed to stick a little too close to the same formula and by the time I heard Monumentum it started to feel a little like been there done that.   Based on these first two promo tracks I'm figuring this will be another slight step down.

1. Are You Ready to Rock
  2. Bleed and Scream
  3. Armageddonize
  4. Monumentum

1 hour ago, Crazysam said:

Are Your Ready To Rock got me into the band and has remained my favorite from them.  While their last 3 albums have all been very good, each release after Are You Ready has been a slight step down, for me.  They've seemed to stick a little too close to the same formula and by the time I heard Monumentum it started to feel a little like been there done that.   Based on these first two promo tracks I'm figuring this will be another slight step down.

1. Are You Ready to Rock
  2. Bleed and Scream
  3. Armageddonize
  4. Monumentum

yep, agree with all you said... Monumentum felt like a step backwards from those previous 3.

Are You Ready to Rock (remix).

They've been rehashing those songs ever since.

the last three albums have been great but v unoriginal. I did love Monumentum - that would be 2nd for me with Bleed & Scream a close 3rd.

The new album samples sound worryingly weak but hoping it will be good. 

• Like 1

The simple answer is I don't know, but if I consult my trusted ratings, I rate them this way;

1. Monumentum

2. Bleed & Scream

3. Armageddonize

4. Are You Ready To Rock

5. The Truth & A Little More

6. Second To None

Worth noting that the first two are pretty much rated identically, so either of those two will do. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2019 at 3:20 AM, Glen said:

Are You Ready to Rock (remix).

They've been rehashing those songs ever since.

the last three albums have been great but v unoriginal. I did love Monumentum - that would be 2nd for me with Bleed & Scream a close 3rd.

The new album samples sound worryingly weak but hoping it will be good. 

Agreed. Also agree that with each release, they seem to take a slight step back. Still solid stuff but a little samey. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Truth And A Little More, cause I got it when it came out, then I never paid attention again until I heard Unbreakable, blew my fucking mind it was even the same group, they got way heavier, but my fav is I'll Be There.

Edited by Leykis101