are just fantastic
the 2 ballads are just great!

1 hour ago, Glen said:

3 of those are covers 

So... they're not good?

5 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

Not as good as the originals.

Better for me.

Love this album. Pretty easily the best thing that's been released this year so far. 

1 hour ago, Glen said:

.....but they are basically the best songs on the album which is not surprising.

it's a good album though. 

Yes, good album

1 hour ago, Glen said:

not better than the metropolis versions. no way 

I like Harry's voice singing them better.

5 hours ago, Nightrain said:

Excellent release, definitely top 5 contender, no doubt

yeah it should be for me also,unless there are some top stellar release between now & dec...but im thinking this will still make it  :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nice song. Ronny Svanströmer, Swedish producer and songwriter, started his musical career as a founding member of the Swedish rock band Covered Call. Through Covered Call, Ronny showcased his talents as both a drummer but more importantly as a songwriter and producer. Svanströmer has since been producing his own material at Henrik Udd's studio in Gothenburg, resulting in his first debut single, "Brothers," which marks the first project under his own banner, Cold Lake. Cold Lake blends aspects of country, hard rock, alternative rock, pop rock and arena rock with rich compositions on the basis of catchy chorus and melodies. For the single “Brothers”, he collaborated with Mathias Tell, a talented Gothenburg-based singer and musician. The song elaborates on the brotherhood shared between Ronny´s sons, fusing elements of modern country and hard rock to create a personal and equally emotionally impactful song.    
    • "Can't Believe" by Lionsheart. I'm pretty sure this song is melodic hard rock. Regardless of what it is, it kicks ass!  
    • Hell look at the track listing. Three tracks from The gangs all here, and the rest are all from the debut and Slave (and one from the covers EP). Nothing from Subhuman or the Sollinger years.
    • Look I love Erik, but "pinnacle of their career"? The first two were the pinnacle and nothing else even comes close. They can hate on Seb all they want, but trying to deny that that era was the pinnacle is laughable.  
    • https://www.facebook.com/AllAboutRock2020 Calling all SKID ROW (SKID ROW) fans! Mark your calendars for September 20, 2024, as they unleash their electrifying new live album (incl. DVD) "Live in London"! Recorded at the iconic O2 Forum Kentish Town in October 2022, this legendary concert features all your favorite hits like "18 And Life" and "Monkey Business" Don't miss out on the unforgettable performances of "Time Bomb" and "Tear It Down" from earMUSIC's groundbreaking release "The Gang's All Here"! This collector's item captures SKID ROW at the pinnacle of their career, with singer Erik Grönwall's powerhouse vocals and stage presence. Unfortunately, Erik has since left the band, making this album truly one-of-a-kind. Tracklist: 01. Slave To The Grind 02. The Threat 03. Big Guns 04. 18 And Life 05. Piece Of Me 06. Livin' On A Chain Gang 07. Psycho Therapy 08. In A Darkened Room 09. Makin' A Mess 10. The Gang's All Here 11. Riot Act 12. Tear It Down 13. Monkey Business 14. I Remember You 15. Time Bomb 16. Youth Gone Wild    
    • I hadn't paid much attention to this band until Dan unveiled their last one as his # 2 album from that year.  For me, this is a natural progression and arguably their best release to date.  The sound is a bit more polished with plenty of sing along choruses.  And it is right up there with my favorites in 2024 so far.
    • Heavy Horses-Jethro Tull
    • Diver Down-Van Halen

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.