The Worst Movie in Human History?

Rob Babcock

Anyone seen Microwave Massacre? Or I Spit on Your Grave......

Microwave Massacre? You're kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl2:

It was about this guy who killed people and then cooked 'em in the microwave. I remember one of the scenes was where he took some of his 'special recipe' to his work, and everyone was saying how good it was, and wanting the recipe...... :puking:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was about this guy who killed people and then cooked 'em in the microwave. I remember one of the scenes was where he took some of his 'special recipe' to his work, and everyone was saying how good it was, and wanting the recipe...... :puking:

:eek::wtf: That's scary and sick!

:eek::wtf: That's scary and sick!

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/microwavem/

Here ya go Jay........let us know how it is!!! :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/630...0741861-6496050

:lol: You can hoot...........I'll do the HOLLERin'!!!!! :yuck:

Recently saw Ocean's Twelve...I liked Ocean's Eleven...I just couldn't get into Twelve at all, I thought it really sucked... :(

I actually enjoyed Ocean's Twelve, although Eleven was much better. A lot of people didn't like Twelve very much, there were quite a few unrealistic things in it (lifting the building for example... even if it's really possible, where the hell did all that equipment come from?? Besides, as far as I know the buildings in Amsterdam aren't built in the water, they're build alongside the water...) but I thought it was entertaining enough. Did you btw know that the scenes in the trainstation in Amsterdam weren't shot in Amsterdam's trainstation at all, but at the station of Haarlem. I have to travell to Haarlem station to get home from school, but I couldn't get there because of the movie being shot there!

"Bad Santa" with Billy Bob Thornton was pretty bad.

Guest Retrospect Records

Worst movies I ever saw were probably Million Dollar Hotel with Mel Gibson, i got through about 5 minutes and turned it off.

The other one would be Higher Learning - I have never seen such a racist flick against white people in my life....pass the Romper Stomper.

Dungeons & Dragons was pretty bad too.

Does anybody remember BasketCase? The guy who walked around with his brother (the sickly head) in the basket that would eat people?

HAHAHA

Dumbest ending goes to the Fifth Element - (where Bruce Willis says "I Love you" and suddenly everything works) - WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP.

Does anybody remember BasketCase?  The guy who walked around with his brother (the sickly head) in the basket that would eat people?

:o OMG.....yeah, I do. Thought I was the only sicko in the world to know that one!!! :lol:

The other day I was browsing the TV channels and saw part of a movie where a man and woman was fighting some evil ants - she was killing them with riffle :blink: and he was using fireburner (turned off, only the lighter infront the nozzle was on) - obviously the director didnt trust him enough to let him use it, hahah!

Dont know what the name of the movie was, but it was instant winner for this topic

Two words: REPTILICUS!

Err, okay, one word...

(I just realized that I already mentioned this one, but MAN! It's REALLY bad.)

Edited by Jimbo

Rented the Milpitas Monster back in the 80s with my younger brother - budget so low you'd swear it was a high school production or worse. So atrociously bad I found it second hand in a video store and gave it to my brother for Christmas just to torment him. Sneaky prick rewrapped it the next year and gave it back to me.