First Signal - One Step Over The Line

Stefan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BP5V6EyZ-8

The new track is very early Harem Scarem in parts....sounds great. The 'Here Comes the Fire' parts with the keys screams HS debut.

We need Stefan to add a proper video and not a lame link like I did.

Sounds good,everything so far is fitting in with the sound of the debut,with or without Wards involvement,looking forward to 3rd june...again :)

I actually find this one blah.

I actually find this one blah.

I was trying to be nice. :D

Lol

I actually really like that song. Not as obvious as the others, but really great to my ears.

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Finally watched the video. The song is meh. The video might be one of the worst I've ever seen. Robbie and his wife playing in the backyard... why? And the whole thing so obviously shot on a phone. Robbie has that distracting looking off to the side thing throughout that you get when people look at the phone screen instead of the lens. And amateur editing. Yuck. 
    • Count On Me-Jefferson Starship
    • Don't Count Me Out - Eric Martin
    • Guilty Pleasures - Quiet Riot
    • Ed Man - City Lights  
    • Not bad,better than I was expecting...a very Still Of The Night vibe going on in places.
    • Suffer Of Pleasures - Tarot 
    • Don't Believe Her - Scorpions 
    • "Thrill of It All" by Fortune  
    • Steelcity - Walk Away Initially started as a solo project by founding member, principal songwriter, and guitarist Mike Floros, SteelCity evolved into the band that it is today. Steelcity influences comes from bands like GIANT and TYKETTO in a more punchy way, the name is derived from the hard-working, blue-collar, Mid-Western town of Youngstown, Ohio. By carefully assembling the most skilled, talented rock musicians available, Mike molded a band that became a vaunted force in the melodic hard rock underground. Enter Roy Cathey, lead vocalist extraordinaire. As a member of the early-90s sensation Cold Sweat, his Herculean voice has been appreciated by audiences worldwide. Holding down the bottom end is Jason Cornwell, an experienced studio and touring musician, “The Boston Bassman” has shared the stage with such luminaries as Eric Martin, skilled drummer Anthony White complete the rhythm section.Rounding out the group is Tony Stahl, whose keyboards bring texture and depth to SteelCity’s songs, thus completing the shape of their sound. Steelcity released their debut album “Fortress” in 2018, followed by 2019’s “Mach II” and now under the umbrella of the well-known label Frontiers records, the band delivered their most complete album “Reverence”!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.