First Signal - One Step Over The Line

Stefan

Yeah, maybe I'm just being superficial, but I like it when the bands I listen to look cool too. Not look cool, as such, but if they look like musicians. I absolutely hate the father-of-three-next-door-neighbour-9-to-5-office-staff kind of look in musicians.

I acknowledge it's a bit silly for some of these 50-60 year old dudes trying to keep the long hair going, and it's just a sad reality of passing time... but I still like the look of the young bands keeping the image alive as well as the music.

A group of rock musicians, obviously;

HaremScarempict.jpg

Craig, Bob and Chris from the street Christmas Party last week, and a rock musician;

220px-B-Side_Collection.jpeg

With you on this.

Apart from him picking the most squeaky clean pic of them in existence.

Check every photo of them online at firefest 2013 - different story

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, maybe I'm just being superficial, but I like it when the bands I listen to look cool too. Not look cool, as such, but if they look like musicians. I absolutely hate the father-of-three-next-door-neighbour-9-to-5-office-staff kind of look in musicians.

I acknowledge it's a bit silly for some of these 50-60 year old dudes trying to keep the long hair going, and it's just a sad reality of passing time... but I still like the look of the young bands keeping the image alive as well as the music.

A group of rock musicians, obviously;

HaremScarempict.jpg

Craig, Bob and Chris from the street Christmas Party last week, and a rock musician;

220px-B-Side_Collection.jpeg

With you on this.

Apart from him picking the most squeaky clean pic of them in existence.

Check every photo of them online at firefest 2013 - different story

Oh, rubbish. They just look dreadful these days, no matter what photo you pick. Again, I don't really mean it when I say dreadful. I just mean they look like Craig, David and Toby at work on Monday morning. They don't look like Harem Scarem; one of the worlds premiere melodic hard rock bands.

haremscarempic.gif

haremscarem2.jpg

Harem_Scarem.jpg

You mean these guys:

p17e9jqbk9125u5qujjl16l2cq74.jpg

Lesperence does look better with his "mid-length" cut, but I'm still pretty sure I saw all those guys at work on Monday.

You mean these guys:

p17e9jqbk9125u5qujjl16l2cq74.jpg

Lesperence does look better with his "mid-length" cut, but I'm still pretty sure I saw all those guys at work on Monday.

No i meant the 100 live shots you could have chosen which shows them rocking out and looking cool. Whatever.

Fact of the matter is that many bands you listen to have short hair. And still look A OK for it too.

• My Little Pony

Funny how this thread is three pages long, one on the artwork and two on Harry's hair.

This is what happens when you don't give us any samples, Frontiers!!

Funny how this thread is three pages long, one on the artwork and two on Harry's hair.

Truth

Truth

Yes, so true. lol

No samples yet!

No matter....enjoy this Frontiers cover of a woman in a dress looking up at the sun.

album3973.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Edit:

Well that's extremely nice. But I still wish Hess had his long hair and they changed the album cover because they all have this woman and a window.

Already pre ordered!!!

Talk about another super generic Frontiers album cover. How many women with veils or long dresses looking over cityscapes or into sky do we need?

12742175_1015770855145632_38284851685360firstsignal-onestepovertheline.jpgFINDME_WOL.JPG

I'm guessing one more.

Cheap photoshop magic