G'Day from Australia

Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors

Hey guys. Been browsing the site for a few months now and finally decided to register and list my discs. What a wonderful site this is. As a reference it's second to none and the comments from members have been invaluable when it comes to new albums. I'm looking forward to giving some ratings and comments of my own. Cheers!

Welcome aboard. Get nude and break Karpetface's nose... I mean stuff. Just break things. I don't condone violence (unless it's aimed at Karpetface).

You're from Australia? Lucky bastard. I always wanted to go there. What part of that spectacular looking continent are you from?

• 2023 Gold Donors

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm from Macedon, Victoria in Australias' South East. I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to this new fangled internet business, but i'm getting the hang of it. I can see i'll enjoy your senses of humour. I'm already copping shit about my favourite disc for fucks sake. Nice.

Welcome! \m/ I love it here, I check in more than I like to admit but it's a great site! Enjoy

• My Little Pony

Welcome! \m/ I love it here, I check in more than I like to admit but it's a great site! Enjoy

I'm here in the morning. Then at coffee time, then lunch, and then multiple times after work. I really have no life.

Welcome aboard. Get nude and break Karpetface's nose... I mean stuff. Just break things. I don't condone violence (unless it's aimed at Karpetface).

You're from Australia? Lucky bastard. I always wanted to go there. What part of that spectacular looking continent are you from?

What a bunch of asswombats!

• 2023 Gold Donors

Welcome, and you in Dandenong area drop into Radical Records I am in there most days.

Thanks mate. I might take you up on that. I can see there's a few aussies on here, which is great and it's good to see such a diversity in nationalities on here also. The love of this music truly has no boundaries! It's like a religion and Heavy Harmonies is our Temple.

Welcome, and you in Dandenong area drop into Radical Records I am in there most days.

You work there?

I popped in a couple of months ago to grab some patches for my daughter for Xmas. My wife also picked up "We Of The Never Never DVD" which she saw for her mom while we were there.

Nice shop.

Oh, and welcome to Darkstone

You work there?

I popped in a couple of months ago to grab some patches for my daughter for Xmas. My wife also picked up "We Of The Never Never DVD" which she saw for her mom while we were there.

Nice shop.

Oh, and welcome to Darkstone

I don';t work there. I am just regular customer who helps out. On the subject of patches, they just got some more, including some old school 80s band.

She's into a lots of cookie monster vocal music at the moment.

Ranges from Beach Boys, Robbie Williams, One Direction to Slipnot, The Amity Affliction, Cannibal Corpse etc

Whilst she's been exposed to a heap of 80's type bands, and she likes a lot, she kind of refuses to listen because she's trying to be 'herself' and have her own music.