Treat - Ghost Of Graceland

Stefan

cat_img_album_image1_190201_TREAT_Rock_I

From FB:

Yes folks! Today we finished our New album
Letting Mastering maestro Mats"Limpan"Lindfors(pictured in the middle)at Cutting Room in Stockholm,bless it!

In over a year long working process, we,ve been redefining who we are and where we wanna go as a band together with our amazing producer Peter Mansson, who deserves every award there is for putting up with us on the journey! Album title, release date and some other very exciting news will be revealed soon, but please keep checkin'

In here or @treatnews Instagram and all @Frontiersrecords websites for updates and info.

//Treat, aka, happy campers!

Edit: added April 5th:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My Little Pony

The word 'redefining' always scares me

Me, too. It always means something different to each person/band. Still, I did blow a sizable load in my pants upon reading the thread title, and will now go change my pants.

Yep!

12439558_10153825635973048_5849095118427

From FB:

Yes folks! Today we finished our New album

Letting Mastering maestro Mats"Limpan"Lindfors(pictured in the middle)at Cutting Room in Stockholm,bless it!

In over a year long working process, we,ve been redefining who we are and where we wanna go as a band together with our amazing producer Peter Mansson, who deserves every award there is for putting up with us on the journey! Album title, release date and some other very exciting news will be revealed soon, but please keep checkin'

In here or @treatnews Instagram and all @Frontiersrecords websites for updates and info.

//Treat, aka, happy campers!

Everything about that scares me. Just release something like the last album and id be happy.

Yep, colour me nervous too. We don't need a band to redefine themselves after they've been doing just fine as they are (off and on) over 30 years.

I can't wait to hear it, and hope they're just using that write-up to sound cool. ;)

Me, too, so I hope we're both wrong! I really hope they pick-up where they left-off back in 2010. CDG was absolutely brilliant and easily one of the best "come-back" albums I've ever heard.

Most "80's" bands fall flat on their face when trying to recapture past glory, but Treat is the exception. Hoping for the best with this one.

• My Little Pony

No one is allowed to panic until the actual music is available.....

This is a perfect time to panic! I'm lost, Andy is gone, they're gonna move to their new house in two days, and it's all your fault!

It's called Ghost of Graceland and out in Japan on April 13.

So it's an Elvis tribute?

My anticipation for this album diminishes with each comment added to this thread.

No one is allowed to panic until the actual music is available.....

Yeah, like I said above, the write-up makes me nervous, but like I also said - I still cannot wait to hear it. No need for anyone to get ridiculous until we actually hear the tunes.

• 2 weeks later...