Treat - Ghost Of Graceland

Stefan

• My Little Pony

Solid. But the weakest so far for me. Like the production though.

Great production. I like the sound of the drums.

I like drums, too.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My Little Pony

Wow. Love that song. So far they've recorded the three best tunes of the year.

No they havent.

Sorry, you're right. They've prolly recorded more.

No they havent.

Have you heard Wigelius yet, Karpethead? There are several tracks on that one that are better than all 3 of these, as much as I love all 3 of these. I'm hoping these two albums will both be in my top 5, but they're defo not the best 3 songs of the year yet, imo.

No they havent.

Have you heard Wigelius yet, Karpethead? There are several tracks on that one that are better than all 3 of these, as much as I love all 3 of these. I'm hoping these two albums will both be in my top 5, but they're defo not the best 3 songs of the year yet, imo.

Plus both Defiant tracks and at least 3 off Nordic Union. There are some other random tracks i prefer too.

Definitely with Nordic Union...

I like probably 8 songs on that Nordic Union album more than any of these 3 Treat songs....I'll be shocked if that Nordic Union doesn't wind up being my favorite album this year.

I'm not saying the Treat songs aren't good...They seem pretty decent to me. I just like Nordic Union that much :)

No they havent.

Plus both Defiant tracks and at least 3 off Nordic Union. There are some other random tracks i prefer too.

• My Little Pony

I like probably 8 songs on that Nordic Union album more than any of these 3 Treat songs....I'll be shocked if that Nordic Union doesn't wind up being my favorite album this year.

I'm not saying the Treat songs aren't good...They seem pretty decent to me. I just like Nordic Union that much :)

No they havent.

I keep forgetting to grab that Nordic Union. And Wigelius. Need to fix that.

No they havent.

I keep forgetting that Nordic Union.

Me too. Because it's solid, but I defo prefer everything I've heard from Treat so far.

No they havent.

I keep forgetting that Nordic Union.

Me too. Because it's solid, but I defo prefer everything I've heard from Treat so far.

Falling and Go are perhaps my 2 fav tracks this year. Easily.

Also i wish i didnt have to look at them....god they look ancient.

Close your eyes and think of the Treat from 20+ years ago.

:lol:

that wouldn't work either - they aint lookers ;)

[not that I would close my eyes and think of any man]

Sorry.... was thinking of Geoff!! :lol:

Starting to see some reviews pop up on this album...

http://heavyparadise.blogspot.com/2016/03/review-treat-ghost-of-graceland-2016.html

http://www.dangerdog.com/2016-music-reviews/treat-ghost-of-graceland.php#.Vvx18KQrKUk

Sounding pretty favorable and have to say the 3 songs they've released have grown on me and find myself wanting to go back to them.

• My Little Pony

Another song released....Haven't listened enough to form an opinion yet....Doesn't sound too bad though....little bit of a We Own The Night vibe was my first impression....

Oh, boy! Something to look forward to, when I get home.

• My Little Pony

I dunno, guys, I'm thinking this may actually surpass Coup de Grace. Already, it's my favourite album of the year.

I dunno, guys, I'm thinking this may actually surpass Coup de Grace. Already, it's my favourite album of the year.

I far prefer The Defiants tracks so far but this is still good

Another song released....Haven't listened enough to form an opinion yet....Doesn't sound too bad though....little bit of a We Own The Night vibe was my first impression....

I like it.

A recap:

I gotta agree with Glen...can't believe I just typed that.

The Treat sounds great but the Defiants is what has me really excited.

I gotta agree with Glen...can't believe I just typed that.

The Treat sounds great but the Defiants is what has me really excited.

finally seen the light ;)