Where are they now?

AlphaMale

I just went through the first 3 pages of member's (sorted by post count) and noticed a lot of the posters with the highest post count haven't been on the board in a long time. Anybody know what happened to any of these prolific posters from the past?

I posted missing members anywhere from a few months to a few years.

Chris 3-8-14
Bubbasmama 11-17-13
bluecharvel 4-15-14
aMetalhead1966 2-10-11
hsf 9-25-13
justjason 12-5-13
Tim (2) 2-12-14
Dave 3-15-14
IzzyRyder 3-13-13
davesworld 8-27-11
Widda 11-16-13
tasha 5-23-05
magictouch 4-4-07
Faust 7-22-11
& then 6-2-11
Rckposer 3-17-14
rob62972 1-12-11
jason (fa-q) 6-26-10

Hey I'm in the melodic mafia on facebook, but still check in here everyday. No excuses!!

• 4 weeks later...

A few of those people are still on here, only under different names bro, and I see about 90% of that list you posted, on Facebook daily, all but 4 of them are facebook friends, no clue who that Tasha bitch is, I think I only heard of her when I was axing about her, think she got caught blowing HSF, while she was married to & Then, the one and only one name on that list I have absolutely ZERO! knowledge of, in fact I don't even remember the name ever even coming up in the many "what happened to" threads I've started, and that Is Magictouch!! anybody give me some information on Mr.Touch? i'd sure be thankful, outside of that, pretty much all those members are people who I cant even believe it's been that long since Ive seen them post, it just seems wrong, like they have been on here since the date it gives, but what do I know, NOT A FUCKING THING, PIECE Y'ALL!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kristian...I also used to speak to, and trade with, Tim. He lived in Oklahoma and was passionate about the music too. He did have health issues that he was dealing with at times....diabetes maybe?? I'm not too sure what happened to him.....in fact, I wouldn't mind knowing how he's doing as well!!

Kristian...I also used to speak to, and trade with, Tim. He lived in Oklahoma and was passionate about the music too. He did have health issues that he was dealing with at times....diabetes maybe?? I'm not too sure what happened to him.....in fact, I wouldn't mind knowing how he's doing as well!!

Yeah, he was a diabetic, I think he had a kidney transplant at one time.

Tim (2).......now there's a loss to the boards.

Still friends on Facebook, but I think most of his time is taken up with his kid now.

I just went through the first 3 pages of member's (sorted by post count) and noticed a lot of the posters with the highest post count haven't been on the board in a long time. Anybody know what happened to any of these prolific posters from the past?

I posted missing members anywhere from a few months to a few years.

Tim (2) 2-12-14

Yeah I remember Tim (2) used to have a controversial view about certain albums, hopefully dude will come back again once in a while

controversial, but by and large correct.

Yeah, I liked Tim (2). Like everyone else here (aside from me, of course), he got it wrong every now and then, but he was actually right more often than not. Good thoughts and not afraid to tell it how it is.

• My Little Pony

It's so weird being the youngest one here, and yet one of the older current members. I miss the diversity. Too many like-minded folk on here. ;}

What are you talking about Stefan? why you trying to throw a wrench in our like minded website of lemmings? why do you try to divide the establishment, this is blasphemy, i hope you are prepared to meet your doom! DOOM TO STEFAN! COME ON EVERYBODY, LETS GET A CHANT GOING DOOM TO STEFAN DOOM TO STEFAN! LOL your welcome Stefan, I just had to put my 3 cents into this seemingly constructed argument attempt.

What are you talking about Stefan? why you trying to throw a wrench in our like minded website of lemmings? why do you try to divide the establishment, this is blasphemy, i hope you are prepared to meet your doom! DOOM TO STEFAN! COME ON EVERYBODY, LETS GET A CHANT GOING DOOM TO STEFAN DOOM TO STEFAN! LOL your welcome Stefan, I just had to put my 3 cents into this seemingly constructed argument attempt.

Yes, you're absolutely right. And I disagree.

;)